Art can be inspiriational or just funny to look at.

Image by A.P. Davis
Dallas, Texas
Take a look at this pic I did of a basic landscape using simple shapes and textures. I used to get into using Corel Draw 5.0 a lot but lately I have not been able to use it with my new computer because it has been upgraded to a newer version. Will I ever obtain the new version of Corel Draw? It is one of my goals for the near future. Yes when I do get it I will be able to start doing more computer art.
@zarlamain (24527)
I could never do that. You did great! The artwork came out looking lovely!
• Dallas, Texas
Thank you very much. I did this many years ago. It has been so long since I tried any thing new lately but thought it might be a good thing to share some of my older art.
@zarlamain (24527)
@lookatdesktop I like your older art. They look great!
I don't know about anything like that on my computer. It's nice though.
• Dallas, Texas
Cool.
@LoriAMoore (4830)
That is so cool. I didn't know you could use computers to draw.
• Dallas, Texas
I find Corel Draw to be about the best for both beginners and advanced artists. Of course there is adobe photoshop elements 12:
Make the change from Creative Cloud Photography plan and get the world’s best image editing tools - Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC and more.
Wow, very nice artwork you made. Refreshing to look at.
@RubyHawk (23473)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I used to love doing computer art, but if this computer has the application, I can't find it.