Melanie Trump plagiarized almost 2 paragraphs of the 2008 speech of Michelle Obama

@chris2050 (1335)
Manila, Philippines
Like many people around the world, I am interested by the political situation in the U.S, and with the upcoming presidential election, the attention is turned toward Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. I wonder how many people really like Trump, but I know one thing for sure, since that man decided to run for presidency, he attracted more enemies to himself than he never had before, because of his big mouth. Yesterday, his wife Melanie, made what is considered as her first major speech to the nation, during the RNC, early in the day, she assured NBC News' Matt Lauer that she wrote the speech herself with "as little help as possible" But when you put the 2008 speech of Michelle in the DNC side by side with the speech of Melanie, it's almost verbatim. The website made this comment about her this morning: "Not only did she curiously announce at the “Family Values” convention that she had been dating Trump for a year before he got divorced from his second wife Marla Maples, it appears that she shamelessly plagiarized a speech that Michelle Obama gave to the 2008 Democratic National Convention, even though she promised reporters that she had written it herself." That's so sad, I wonder how much I can trust her as a first lady, if her husband win this presidential election http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-speech-plagiarized_us_578da752e4b0a0ae97c33675 http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/19/busted-melania-trump-caught-shamelessly-plagiarizing-michelle-obamas-2008-dnc-speech-2/
@JESSY3236 (6071)
I don't think Trump will make a good president. But my fiance is going to vote for him.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Well, I think the vote is private, even if he is going to vote for him, you can still vote Hilary Clinton. Following Trump campaign, actually, even if I am paid for that, I can't still vote for that man
I dont' think he will either, and I surely hope he won't be elected president. Though it seems he has the majority vote!
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@ScribbledAdNauseum Which is the sad part. I don't understand why I come across several people who don't like him, and yet he has the majority
I do not want either one of them at the white house. I fear what the US will be reduced to if he steps into office!
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
That fear is shared by several people, you are not alone in that situation
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
I found this on the internet, I can't stop laughing
@chris2050 That is only one of many variants I have seen.
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is no longer a matter of who would make the better President. Our choice now is to pick the lesser of two evils. Who wants to flip a coin?