Good morning myLot

I hope your day is off to a great start. It is a beautiful morning here at the Jersey Shore. It is currently 80 degrees F and isn't supposed to get much higher than that today. The skies are clear and there is tons of sunshine. I'm off to a slow start this morning. I was going to try to get to the gym before the cleaning lady got here but that didn't happen. So now I'm waiting for her to show up before I head out to do that, hit the bank, and go to PetSmart to get supplies for the cat crew. Other than that I have no big plans for the day. I might do yoga later if I feel like it. We shall see. What is everyone else up to on this beautiful day?
Are you by Atlantic City?
I'm about 45 minutes north of AC
Same old same old....got a little housework done this morning and off to visit my mom this afternoon. Took pork chops out to cook for dinner and I'm sure the day will fly by. Have a good one and enjoy that beautiful Jersey shore weather
Good morning to you. Hope you can do yoga later. Preparing here for bed.
I am swagging and doing mylot. I plan to bust out a move on my fitness machine shortly. Enjoy myself a sweet iced coffee after my shower and get back online.
@meowch (1056)
Good morning, today I plan on doing laundry later on I need to go to the pharmacy. Tonight I will be doing some painting activity. It looks like a very busy day for me.