Like finding certain special needles in a needle stack! lol

@bunnybon7 (35900)
Holiday, Florida
So today, I get online and go to the pinch me website because it is sample Tuesday. Since I joined months ago, I have never gotten those big boxes full of full size samples you see on youtube. I got one small box with a packet of shower gel and a packet of 2 sleep eezzz pills in it. and the other box had 1 can of energy drink and 1 can of V8 veggie drink in it. I get over there in the website and find out I am not getting anything from sample Tuesday? Next I head to ISpy Tuesday on Swagbucks. miss getting the code 9 times out of 10, I go and it says something like expired 8 minutes ago, etc. This site is all you can depend on for a bit of money for your time. I find most others are just a big waste for very little return. What about you? Do you get the codes right on time, or get a big box of samples without wasting most of your day doing so?
I have never tried swagbucks but now I have been handed the fact that we residents here are all being charged 41 dollars per month month for something, I need to have two sites to make some money on lol
You need to find out what you are being charged for. On swagbucks you can be paid on pay pal to .
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
i thought they take your money and just give you whats left after rent. so i thought you was doing a lot of other sites
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
i don't do those sorta thingies myself, so can't honestly answer, hon. i'd not waste my time with such though. i only come here coz 'f the flowers'n my garden that grew't that 'other place'. to keep'n touch 'n find e'en more flowers. what lil pennies float my way're always perceived's a wee bonus'f sorts. truly not worth the hours spent outside 'f visitin' with others.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
that's cute and fine with me. look forward to talking/typing with you and many others here more
@Tina30219 (33592)
• Onaway, Michigan
I am with pinchme as well and don't get the big boxes either. Lately I have not gotten nothing at all. I am thinking ofquitting the site. As for swagbucks love it. Sometimes I miss the codes as well.
@Tina30219 (33592)
• Onaway, Michigan
@bunnybon7 Hopefully you get a big box soon. I think I am going to quit the site all I get is pet stuff but lately nothing.@
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
@Tina30219 i never even got that when i had coco. with my luck they will send it now and cause me another crying jag since i lost her
@Tina30219 (33592)
• Onaway, Michigan
@bunnybon7 All you have to do is go in and update your profile that you don't have a dog no more. They ask you to update every so often.
@simone10 (21664)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I haven't tried either of those sites but it really doesn't sound like they are worth your time at the moment. I wish I could find another way to earn a little extra along with myLot.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
swagbucks has been pretty good. as far as pinchme i am still wondering how much time you have to spend and thinking getting not much from them if ever
@simone10 (21664)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@bunnybon7 Do you make a lot on swagbucks? I tried it once before but all the graphics hung up my computer. Now that I have a new one, I might give it a try if it is worth the time.
@Tina30219 (33592)
• Onaway, Michigan
@bunnybon7 As far as spending time on pinchme it don't matter what you do. I hear sometimes the big boxes are for people that have a blog not sure if that is true or not.
I also only get the small box and only like once every 5-6 months, if that. As for ISpy, yeah, I miss those more than I get. Now when they have the extravaganza, unless I am not home, I get all those because I guess about what time the next code will be available and I just set my alarm on my phone to go off.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
still have not figured how to set my phone alarm.
@bunnybon7 hahaha that is one of the first things I figure out, because I need alarms for various things to remind me or to wake me up.
@peavey (16484)
Nah, I'm always too late for the codes, but I do some surveys now and then, along with some other things. This site is a lot more fun, though.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it is and i do other things there just makes me mad they don't pay like they should. takes forever to get a little paypal money
@peavey (16484)
@bunnybon7 I do pretty good there when I spend the time there. There are a lot of things to do.
@koopharper (6290)
I haven't gotten into those sites at all. Don't really have the time.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
I know. lots don't have time to even come here. but I go to them cause I joined years ago and still get a few bucks from them here and there. doesn't take much of my time.
@bunnybon7 That sounds great.
@lilnana1111 (2343)
I've never tried thay, actually this is the first I've heard of them.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
you could join
@OreoBrownie (3526)
• Elberton, Georgia
I've never heard of iSpy and the other ones. I used to do Swagbucks but I quit doing them. I feel it's not worth talking my attention from mylot. I'm making pretty good here lately.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
yes the new one is much better here. great things new administration has done
I've missed those sample Tues the past few months on Pinch Me
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
ever get anything good from them?
I got a sample box the other day with two coupons for free items. I got two Mr clean magic erasers, 3 glad trash bags, 2 cascade for your dishwasher and 2 tide pods for your laundry. I have a free shirt coming and something else. I belong to a lot of free sites.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
I join them and it just seems like when I join, they pop up 50 different questions and insist on you taking something you don't need or want. page after page after page. then I get nothing in return. what free site is best?
@skysnap (17819)
happens with me most of the time. sites such as this can get you confused.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
for sure
I can manage only one site at a time, so all I do is myLot, but I think it wonderful how people can manage to spend time on so many sites.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
actually I really don't spend but a couple minutes a few times a day on those others