What is wrong with posting a joke?

I am new to my lot and I am probably going to stop using this site because I find people to be too rude here if I am doing something wrong I'd like to know what it is im doing wrong 1st before being reprimanded for it especially by another member...I am just trying to post some jokes of mine that are clean and inoffensive and I wanted some feedback on them...am I perv?Should I turn myself into the feds?I am not selling anything here so it can't be spamming...so if I am doing something wrong on This site then I'd like a polite and constructive warning with an explanation as to what it is I did wrong and a way to resolve not a threat or a b--ch session
It might help you big time to read the rules. That is where beginners usually start when joining a site. a joke is not a post that is one. I am hoping before you leave you can make a post people could interact with. You might find it a nice site to be on as well. Good luck
That is all I needed to know it's all in how present yourself and maybe I have a disability and didn't understand the rules you know nothing about me and the one thing I don't need from this site is sarcasm you should try to be a nicer person...it might help you out you know, IN REAL LIFE!!!
@Nanster38 I am a very nice person when you get to know me. I am very honest as well and not afraid to just keep it real. If your on a site as you were for a while now. You would know there are rules to read. Now you might think that is rude but i don't being that when I joined that was what I checked out first. While your here try reading a little and see how the site is. Now that you know a little more about the site. Take some time to remove those posts. Start following some people and join in on some conversations. While doing all that try having some fun. Enjoy now.
@owlwings (39226)
• Cambridge, England
First and foremost, MyLot is about discussion, so the Guidelines (and the way the earnings program works) are aimed at encouraging that and discouraging posts which are not likely to lead to discussion. There isn't usually a lot that can be said about a joke. "Ha ha! That was funny!" about sums it up for most jokes. Where is the discussion in that? Sometimes, of course, a joke can very aptly illustrate a (serious) point you want to make and that is different because there is then a topic which can be discussed and the joke serves to make people laugh a little and listen to what you have to say. The other thing I should mention is that just posting a link isn't conducive to discussion either. It is OK to post a link if it illustrates something you want to discuss but just posting a link on its own is really rather rude in a way: it's a bit like walking into a room full of strangers and, instead of trying to start a conversation, just shoving a piece of paper under everyone's nose! People are (rightly) wary of links on their own, anyway. You will find the Guidelines under "Help" in the menu under your username/avatar. They (and the Terms and the Earnings Program FAQS) should be the very first thing you should read when you join.
You are just posting links and its not allowed. It is concerned as spam. Read the guidelines: http://www.mylot.com/mylot/help/guidelines
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
@sofssu (14462)
This is one of the nicest sites I have worked on.. perhaps there some zealous people here who do not think twice about telling off newcomers when they are wrong. It helps to comply with the guidelines.. its a friendly site. Edit I just noticed that you are yet to start a discussion here.. you have just flooded the site with links to jokes .. no site pays you for that.
Actually yes some sites do pay you for exactly that that is the link...I didn't understand the guidelines now get off my back please...I've been new to sites before and when I had a problem I've NEVER had a site condemn and attack me the way you guys have...you really need to BACK OFF!!!The posts have stopped I GET IT NOW, IS THIS THE KIND OF DISCUSSIONS you want though...Seems like it to me.
Excessive complaining - Remember, we're all here to have fun!
Read those please..
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!