Well I Thought That I Was Over This Bug...

@Hate2Iron (8029)
On the other hand, I did a lot better today than yesterday. I have all the boxes packed for today and I had lots of energy until about a few minutes ago. I think that I will spend the next few hours stretched out on the bed, reading Rush by Sue Silver. I picked up the book in Dollar Tree of all places... just on a whim and it's turning out to be a definite page turner. And what is even better is that the lady at the cash counter had read the book, loved it and said that they made the book into a movie. I am about half way through, but from what I have seen so far, it would make for a great... "keeping you on the edge of your seats" kind of movie. Has anyone read the book or seen the movie??
@gudheart (12741)
I have not read the book before. Hope you feel better soon :D
@Hate2Iron (8029)
It is awesome... just finished it. There had better be a sequel!
@sol_cee (18077)
• Japan
A bug would never stop me from reading a good book too. lol
@Hate2Iron (8029)
it definitely helps!!
@inertia4 (27711)
I think I heard of that movie. Sounds like an interesting book. I will look for it online. I had a little energy before. Now I am trying to get myself into the shower.
@Hate2Iron (8029)
I'm about half way through and the story line is definitely keeping me wondering what is going to happen next!
@inertia4 (27711)
@Hate2Iron I like books and movies like that. Always keep you thinking. That is a good thing.
There was a series called Rush on Australian TV many years ago but it wouldn't be the same story I'm sure. The one I saw was about bushrangers.
@rina110383 (24069)
Sorry, haven't seen the movie & haven't read the book.
Nope sorry, not one I have read.
I have not read that book, but we do have a Dollar Tree. I need to take a look at the books at Dollar Tree.