My rabbit gets spayed tomorrow.

The lady that will take her to Manhattan will be picking her up early. She wil be gone for a few hour and then returned home. While gone I will clean out her cage. Go to get her carrots and other goodies. Stack up her hay and make it so comfy for her. I was told she needs to be kept in the cage for two weeks. Then after that I will set her free. Give her one more week to potty train. If she is not getting it. The vet has a home for her after a lady gets back in the country. I let pepper out the cage today. Well kay did and she flew in the kitchen and pissed on the floor. I am not able to deal with that much longer. She by passed her litter box to do that.
So your rabbit is going to get a ride today
Bright and early in the morning.
ugh if she will not potty train then let the woman have her ugh.
The problem is my heart broken child.
Rabbits seem to have such a mind of their own. Sad you may have to give her up. But she may be happier and have friends around. Could be the best for her.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Let us hope your rabbit will be fine. She is truly cute.
I hope so as well because she is so loved. Thanks.
• Hangzhou, China
Hello Sharon. So you will have time to clean the rabbit's cage and do something to make the rabbit comfortable when it stays there. It reminds of my childhood when I used to love to go to my granny's house to see her rabbits, nice and white and beautiful rabbits. I used to feed them with leafy vegetables and got to know that rabbits cannot eat washed vegetables with water on it or they will have diarrhea, told to my by my granny. Good day.