Café Vaudeville.

@xFiacre (10395)
Ireland
A day of sweet leisure stretches ahead of me, to be filled with a long, slow walk into the city along the river with my wife, followed by lunch in the Café  Vaudeville, also with my wife. She's the kind of wife who would never think of using price as one of the criteria for chosing from a menu.  She just chooses what sounds tasty, and of course she's right. The cheaper options are never cheaper by much.
@Inlemay (17333)
• South Africa
I have done the washing so i am off to do some of my own leisurely meandering in the shops today and might just have a cuppa in a café along the way too - its long over due
@pgntwo (21541)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I find the palate usually overrides any budgetary considerations as well. Funny, that.
I also never use the price as a chosing criteria, I only order what I am sure I like.
@xFiacre I love calamari, especially fried calamari with fresh lemon squeezed on top.
And they're never tastier by much - if at all.