The Cursed Child

Pixabay image
Rochester, New York
My newest Harry Potter book comes soon. "The Cursed Child" the 8th book from the Harry Potter series. This novel is based off of the play by the same name. Harry deals with being a father of three who is overworked and dealing with the past that won't stay in the past where it belongs. His son Albus attends Hogwarts and must deal with the family legacy brought on by his father's past. I totally can't wait for it to get here in the beginning of August. I'm hoping it comes on one of my days off so that I can read the whole book in a day. lol
Congrats on the new Harry Potter book, we have the books and, movies.
• Rochester, New York
I have the books in both hardcover and paper back. lol All of the movies and a few knick knacks. I even have a snowy owl and a few stuffed owls that my nieces have given me.
@LisaSteinmetz Awesome we have the hardcover's, lucky enough to find the whole set at Goodwill.
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'll admit that I'm curious, and wouldn't mind getting the chance to read it. I always liked the Harry Potter series.
She is still writing about Harry? I didn't know that.
@cacay1 (33192)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Nice to know you are an avid fan of HP.
That sounds like a book that I would like to read. I saw all of the movies when they came out