Social Media is dead! Mylot is the future!

@EddieHands (37845)
I don't see facebook lasting much longer. it's so boring! I predict that mylot will be the future of websites! I also declare is the best site online! Blessings
My lot is the best site that there is. I agree!
I don't think so but it's ok if it does.
@essennyo (159)
• Abingdon, Illinois
I disagree. While Facebook is no longer a fad, it has ascended to just an accepted form of keeping in contact and contacting people, and is integrated into our online experience, like an optional email
• Calgary, Alberta
I tried to invite all of my friends in Mylot and non of them considered joining. they dont care about the payment,
@essennyo (159)
• Abingdon, Illinois
@CaptAlbertWhisker yeah lol. it takes a lot to get money on here
• Calgary, Alberta
Not gonna happen, Mylot had been around for a decade. I love Mylot but I wont be sucking knee caps because it fails to attract younger people. Mylot is invaded by moms and dads. If I will make a discussion about an Anime and a videogame, I will get replies from moms who never watch them nor play them and say it is againts the will of Jesus. because they were violent. If I make a discussion about wrestling, I will get replies from baby boomers who will say they know Hulk Hogan but they don't watch wrestling but their sons do. I am not sure if replies like that will entice millennials to join the site. Nerd culture is very important aspect in the internet now and Nerd culture is not doing well in Mylot.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Hatley, I know your discussion is about me, You might be offended by this post of mine but it is not violatiing any rules. I did not post anything offensive againts older people, I just said Mylot wont defeat other social networks because millennials wont fit it in with the main demographic of mylot which is moms and dads who are not interested with Nerd culture. Which is true, I had been in the site for 9 years and I had seen young people quiting the site days later because their discussions flops because the main demographic of Mylot is not interested with it. I don't think you will see your self playing an extremely violent videogame or Japanese television show about people who fights literal giants to survive. Do you see your self watching a show about a crime fighting zombie or a show about a boy who wanted to be he greatest ninja. It may sound harsh but generations will always have a gap. I am not saying older people are not fun loving. I am saying younger people have a hard time to fit in here. Their interest dont do well here.
• Ahmedabad, India
May be you are right.
@EddieHands (37845)
Oh I sure hope i am ! I see the end of social media very soon!
Not a fan of Facebook but I do think that it is here to stay for the long run. Agree that myLot is one of the best sites right now.
@Bella128 (2480)
I prefer MyLot over Facebook...then again I prefer anything over Facebook!
@zarlamain (24525)
I don't think Facebook will disappear. It's a very successful social media platform. The stocks show that.
@supervalon (1225)
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
As it goes, myLot is indeed the best social site, if we see that really pays out by discussing with other members. Nor Facebook nor twitter do that. So myLot Facebook/twitter. But i really don't agree that Facebook is dying. Twitter has 310 million monthly users, which is a devastating number, As for Facebook it has over a billion monthly users. But it'd be good, if many people join this community, i feel like we are so little in numbers, i daily see the same members, and only sometimes new members. If many people find out about myLot, i'm sure the amount of daily users will increase significantly.
@akalinus (15720)
A lot of people come on myLot and do it for a while. They discover that you don't earn a lot and they drift away.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
@akalinus Yeah, but how much time it took you to get 63$? 1 month, 2 months?
@akalinus (15720)
@supervalon Not sure. A couple of months, maybe three.
• Singapore, Singapore
Among Social media I do not use much Facebook. I use tweeter the most, it gets one into the topic quickly from the readers point of view and one can just retweet it to ones followers. If you have not tried tweeter take a look. And when you are there you may look me up at @mikeang10. One thing about tweeter that attracts me is their tagging that leads us to topics that interest us.
@rina110383 (24134)
I love the declaration part! I'm glad you don't hang out on that site.
• Rochester, New York
I foresee Facebook being around a long time!! I do agree that this is a great site!
@Shiva49 (12977)
I never took a fancy to Facebok. It is just not my cup of tea. I do enjoy my time here - siva
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I totally agree
Most of the mylotters would agree with you. Not a fan of Facebook but been a member since it started. I'm just not an active user of Facebook. It sucks!
Mark Zuckerberg is quaking in his boots.
@RubyHawk (25201)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Face book has gone down the drain. there's so much junk you can't find your friends.
@Deepizzaguy (13035)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am enjoying my time with Mylot.com. Facebook is too politically correct.
@AutumnSnow (4584)
I agree I hardly stay on facebook anymore I mainly get on to check in with a few family members that live out of state and different parts of the world but other that I don't post like I use to. I agree it has gotten quit boring seem like people are posting same stuff all the time.
@akalinus (15720)
FB is not like myLot. FB helps me keep track of my friends and family scattered around in myriad places. I can not do that on myLot. myLot is a discussion forum.