how many MORE has to die?

@sugartoes (39283)
Greencastle, Indiana
This is what? the 3rd 4th time in less than a MONTH people have been UNDER attack from a killer from out of NO WHERE what will it take to make this RIGHT? We have NOW 10 MORE people dead enough is enough what is it going to take for the innocent to be safe again & the terrorist to LEAVE US ALONE I have heard what Trump has said on how this will be STOPPED but I also have heard from those that don't like the idea trump is in the lead for us. I got to say all LIVES MATTER but not when people just want to look away & not talk about what's going on in the world today as if it's a thing to LIVE with when it's NOT we have a chance to have a better life & life to enjoy but not if everyone is not trusting who is wanting to change it. I GET IT, we have had our share of being screwed by those that HAVE been in office to put us where we are I get how we can't trust anyone that talks a good talk & don't follow through with it but what I DON'T get is how can we not have faith in one that has taken 16 others out.
Massive police operation is underway in the German city of Much where at last eight people have been killed and many injured in a shooting attack at a shoppi...
It's hard to have faith when things are going so wrong in this screwed up world.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 I'm with you on the faith, I have my news channel with what's been going on since I have other things I watch on t v, I haven't been watching it too much but I'm fixing to record what's been going on about Syria, Russia, & Trumps actions.
@sugartoes oh I can't even begin to think about that stuff. I have cbs for a few days. I did not see the news. a young guy shot another guy twice in the leg. he was caught. it's on the news.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 but the thing IS what they gonna DO? they gonna hold him slap his wrist & let him go like they are KNOWN to do or will they DO something?
@VivaLaDani13 (17750)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes The world just sucks now I swear!
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah it does & it's going to get a lot worse with Hillary in the white house be prepared for it.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes It could get worse with or without Hillary.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 your right there but she's no better than trump.
@mom210 (6518)
• Atlanta, Georgia
This is so horrible, I hope that it will end soon but do not think it will.
@WriterAI (5018)
• Bulgaria
A bad process.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@WriterAI seems like there's just NO end to it
@WriterAI (5018)
• Bulgaria
@sugartoes I think so.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@WriterAI we just have to be aware of the changes around us cause we're ALL sitting ducks.
@lilnana1111 (2344)
Those attacks are awful and so sad.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lilnana1111 it is very sad & what makes it so SAD is this was JUST A KID @ 18 yrs old that lost his life & took others with him
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lilnana1111 yeah it's not good as I just heard another shooting in fla happened INVOLVING kids no doubt
@garymarsh6 (13199)
I think that the press are really going over the top with it and also instilling fear in people. We are living in a really nasty world at the moment.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@garymarsh6 how do you think the press is going over the top when it's going on EVERYDAY yes we're really in a nasty world these days. @mom210 it's really bad when you have to train yourself to keep safe from someone shooting in a mall or a restaurant or at a event so SAD.
@garymarsh6 (13199)
@sugartoes It is horrible and we are being flooded with the information on the news as it happens. I think that this over exposure may induce others to do copycat attacks like this. You are not wrong about learning what to do about keeping yourself safe if you are ever caught up in such a situation which I hope none of us ever are!
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@garymarsh6 I'm not sure if giving the info on the news is good or bad but MY thought is I'd rather KNOW what's going on than not to & what's going on & where & what to do to stay safe but your right I'd HATE to think we were out paying bills & this happens.