Workplace at home

Do you have an office room or permanent office set up at home? As for me, I don't. I usually take over our dining area for the reason that it has a table. My husband has set me up my office nook but I cannot bear the heat so I move around but always ends up in our dining area. How about you?
@AutumnSnow (4583)
I normally work from the kitchen table or the couch. Im getting a small desk so I can set up an actual area in my bedroom. I can't wait till we can get our own house so I can set up a little studio for myself. There's not enough space in this apartment hopefully we'll be moving soon
As for me, my work place depends on the temperature in the house. It is usually hot in the afternoon upstairs so I always end up working on the kitchen table because of the breeze. I also cannot wait to move because where we will be moving, the breeze is cooler and the surroundings have a lot of green :) You mention setting up a studio, do you paint? or sketch?
@funkeyguhl both and I knit and sew.
@AutumnSnow wow! do you sell them online? If not, how do you sell them?
@Lucky15 (33720)
Wish i have
why where do you work @Lucky15?
@Lucky15 (33720)
@funkeyguhl sometimes i.work at.home
@Lucky15 but you have an office that you go to?