What decides your character

Just I think our what decides our character. I could find some top priority answers. Inherited from parents through genes and learning from them Society Friends Reading Is it possible to change the character? I think maturity processes the mind and changes the character like our anger, jealousy etc., in due course. Whats your experience? Any more factor deciding our character? I have read that even from our previous life in this earth we inherit character
I guess our life experiences do a great deal to mould our character.
Yes. Life experience counts more in moulding the character.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
I agree with you that maturity processes the mind and gives it the greater ability to think and analyze oneself. And I guess that enough to be who you want to be.
True
@zap_81 (1024)
Well I personally do not believe in previous life. What defines my character is honesty. Being honest even when it is difficult to be.
True. Its really difficult to stay honest at all times. Its a great thing that you are like.
@zap_81 (1024)
@meenakaruna Well i try.