How does this work again?

@MarymargII (10396)
Toronto, Ontario
I thought I had it all wrapped up with how myLot works. I thought one earned when their posts are commented on but I wasn't sure about everything else. I did know, however, that interaction is the key. But some people don't post too often and then you run out of stuff to say on their posts. So should you comment on other comments on their posts? I do anyways, if I'm interested in other comments, but wonder if you earn that way? And do you earn with 'likes' as well? I would 'like' that if it were true. Any clarifications will be greatly appreciated. photo of my granddaughter from last summer
You do not earn for your comments or likes you give, but you do earn for all comments and likes received.
Thanks again for the answer.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
So in this case it's better to receive then give----LOL! But, you'll only receive if you give !
@MarymargII Yeppers...you have to give to receive
I see JJ has explained that you only earn from people's reactions to you. Thus this comment will earn for you, but you get nothing for the actual post itself.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
And so nothing for 'likes' then---? yikes- not likes!
@MarymargII I think you do - people liking your comments is them reacting to you. You wouldn't get anything for liking their comments.
@jaboUK @MarymargII That is my understanding as well, someone giving you a like is a received interaction that shows interest
Looking through the responses, even I learned something. I thought we did earn on everything, but more on the interaction when we can keep it going. Eventually you do run out of something to respond to.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
True- you end up just agreeing but I do try to keep it going for as long as possible- spends lest energy than a new post---ha!
@MarymargII A new post gives you something more to read and also adds to your pennies. I write a new post before I go to bed and when I get up the next day I've got anywhere from .38 to .48 already accrued for the day. Then I make more when I interact with all those who commented on my posts during the night. It's a win/win situation here.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
@just4him I think you're right. If I write a new post I always get a little surge in pennies!
@zarlamain (24889)
You earn from other people interacting with you. Good luck!
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
I figured that just wasn't sure of the ins and outs :)
@zarlamain (24889)
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
@zarlamain Good to get it all straignt- however I notice I do earn a little jump in pennies when I post too!
@im2brch (31)
• Durban, South Africa
What a tranquil spot and your granddaughter is pretty.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
I know I could have stayed there for the entire summer with that view of the lake
@silvermist (20085)
@MarymargII So now We all know something about how we earn.To be honest,I have never been able to work out the calculations here.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, the comments have helped and I guess the name of the game is getting people back to your posts?? But that's what interaction is all about anyway! haha!
I have never really worried about it on this site, I just try t reach the $5 and then I am happy. I don't have much time to spend here so lately I comment more than I write.
@MarymargII (10396)
• Toronto, Ontario
No I feel very casually about this site- like Bubblews, but wasn't completely sure how it all worked!
I've never been able to work it out. I thought we were rewarded for comments we made but it seems not.