yummy stuff..coco keeping an eye on it. lol

@bunnybon7 (37678)
Holiday, Florida
So I am again going to try after so much playing with it , to upload a photo. its of Coco watching her new food. A few days ago I noticed she seems to not chew the dry to well these days. She is getting a bit old. So decided to try some of that soft packaged food. She liked it so much she laid under the table sleeping next to it. we will see how that goes. Also, I ordered some tomato jam online, made by amish lady. I thought I would like to try it. It's natural and it tasted okay. I remember hearing about it from old days back . Do you like to try things unusual? I do as long as it doesn't sound like a yuck thing I could never eat. like brains or inards.
I'm glad Coco likes her new food. I don't try unusual foods, I'm so picky.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
my daughter here is also. if I ask her to try something she usually won't . been that way all her life
i hope ms. coco does well'n this new food, hon. seems they're always fascinated with a change, but sometimes that's short-lived, lol. my granny used to make mater jam, some tasty schtuff. these days i stick with the tried'n true, my wanderin' taste buds fergotten so's not to cause tummy troubles :(
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
yes the food with coco was short lived plus she got the runs because i listened to my daughter and did not mix it to ease the change like i was told long ago. trying to fix that now
@bunnybon7 aw, poor ms. coco! yepperz, ya gotta make those food changes slowly 'r such'll occur. i hope that she's feelin' some better? though't might take a few days fer her lil tummy to settle down.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
@crazyhorseladycx yes am working on it. also the humidity is also affecting her like myself .
@sofssu (14844)
Looks like she loves her new food.. I love trying new food but like you no brains or innards for me.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
ha. yes I hope this is easier for her to chew. seems to be. don't know if it is as good for her though
@sofssu (14844)
@bunnybon7 Is she very old? I have never given this kind of food for my dog. I have just given them normal dog food, I used to soak the dog food in water or soup for 15 minutes before giving to my older dogs. They seemed pretty happy with it.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
@sofssu maybe I should consider that. she is 13 yrs. now. old for a dog
@lilnana1111 (2337)
Sophie's like that when we buy a new bag of her dog food.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
oh yes even if it is the same stuff coco wants me to open it right away
@bunnybon7 Just like children, lol.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I'm glad to hear that Coco likes her new food. I've never had tomato jam before. Does it taste like jelly?
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
yes and more substance to it. very good and no tomato taste I could detect. strange huh?
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@bunnybon7 That is strange. My brother loves canning so I will have to mention this to him.
@RubyHawk (30479)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am open to trying new things, if it isn't too peculiar.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
me too if it doesn't sound gross.
@marsha32 (6688)
Back when I was doing online parties there was someone who made a wonderful pepper jam. If I could remember who it was I would look her up and buy some. You have it in my thoughts now.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
maybe try doing a search for pepper jam to see if you can find a source for it. now you got me wanting to try that. hope its not hot. lol
@epiffanie (10458)
Tomato jam is a bit unusual indeed.. This is the first I heard of tomatoe jam.. I could never eat brains either .... or tongue or kidney..
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
yes my mom used to cook those things and I would not eat them. gross. the jam is quite good
@koopharper (6900)
I like to try new thing within reason. Brains and innards are out.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
yes for sure. my mom used to cook things like brains and kidney, etc. yuck never could eat that junk
lol that's funny. I mostly feed Rooger the dry stuff, but sometimes meat and, treats.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
problem is since she got old, i think her teeth are not as strong. but i should not have switched her so quick. told my daughter we needed to mix it in a little at a time but she disagreed and now coco has bit of digestive problems over it.
@OreoBrownie (3657)
• Commerce, Georgia
Tomato jam sounds great to me since I love tomatoes and mayo sandwiches. It reminds me of a relish called chow chow. You eat it as a relish next to me are.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i liked it. i also love tomato and mayo sandwiches. except i can't eat tomatoes as much as i like. starts messing with the tummy after a bit
Ms.Ruby does not mind eating her food.She loves it.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
mine did also but as I said she just seemed to be having trouble chewing it
yes I love to try new things only not brains \or animal innards lolslol.
@bunnybon7 (37678)
• Holiday, Florida
yep that's why I thought tomato is fine. lol
My cat would dig her way through that box. I have to put my cats food in plastic containers with lids that she cannot get in to.
Our terrier mix Penny has refused to eat her dry food. She wants the same dry food as our Beagle Faye. So once again today she got the same as Faye. Faye will eat anything. Penny is picky. Faye gets the Healthy Weight food and Penny was getting the Natural dog food.