How do you know when someone really loves you?

By Dino
@dyno10 (347)
I have been with my girlfriend for like 2 years now and I absolutely know that she loves me. we've been close friends for 12 years - but some people are always asking this question. How do you know. Before I give my opinion I want to hear all your opinions.
I am 46 years old and I honestly think I was loved twice in my life. I feel when someone respects your wishes that is a sign of loving you . There are so many others but for me in certain situations this matters a great deal.
@dyno10 (347)
I agree. someone who is willing to go great lengths for you - that's a sign of love
@dyno10 (347)
@sharon6345 knowing when someone loves you is really difficult because a person can honor your wishes, respect you and even be faithful to you just to simple gain something. Some persons are really good at acting and when they get what they want, they're gone.
@dyno10 That means they never loved you to begin with. I think they are just users as well. It's truly sad to know people are like that as well. I guess they know only of their needs.
@Bulaklak (54)
Love is so magical! We will know that when that person will come on your way! You will just felt it.
@dyno10 (347)
I always feel magical when I'm with her yes
@dyno10 it only means your in love with here. Congratulations you fine your other half!
By showing his/her respect and care for you.
@dyno10 (347)
I guess that's true too
@javana (103)
One of sign that your girlfriend really love you is, she give more attention to you, especially when you get difficulty or big problem. She inside of you not just when happy or has much money
@supervalon (1225)
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
It is definitely noticeable just by seeing her eyes. She will see at you like you are the best thing that has happened to her. That is true love my friend!
Not sure if I could find words to answer your question because I just know it when someone loves me without them having to tell me they really do. Could be how they treat me, or how they make me feel.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Love is natural. You will know. Obviously she loves you. How do you feel about her?