I been reading on Air conditioning the last hour.

It's very confusing to be reading all this stuff. I just needed to figure out what would work best for me. I don't know really I just know it's nice in here now. I set it to78 which is just about freezing. it's on low fan as well as energy save. To ease up the bill I will just put extra money on it next month. There is a level of comfort that I must get right now. I had to also shut my blinds too. Which means I will be turning the light on much earlier this evening.
@ricki_911 (15672)
• Toronto, Ontario
I wish I had AC but then I don't have any extra money a month to pay for it. But I am happy next week I am petsitting and will be in AC all week.
My daughter does not have Air conditioning either. The landlord said they will have to pay more if they buy a unit.
@ricki_911 (15672)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 Yes, I can see why. It is not necessary needs, and it costs way too much. It's not bad here at night time but this time of the day ir brutal.
@ricki_911 I am going to run mine for bed but it's off right now though being that it rained.
@Micmac (5986)
So far, I've only used my air conditioner a few times this summer, only in the afternoon when I'm watching a movie with a couple of friends or exercising on my bike. I'm trying to find one that is quieter than mine. I have mine set low, but it's louder than a freight train.
Mine is loud as well. I have the tv on high right now.
@Micmac (5986)
@sharon6345 I can never sleep when the air condition is on.
@Micmac I think for me it's a better nights rest with it on. I am just concerned about the bill.
@Hate2Iron (6064)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
I would love to curl up with a comforter and read for the afternoon... sadly, I have packed all of my books and the library is closed!!
I don't know what else would make you feel good. I hope you find something good.
@vandana7 (51274)
I found a new cooler that does seem effective for now.. symphony diet. Periodically, we do have to change those mats but it is effective, and reduces expenses towards air conditioning to an extent.
That is very good.