Best Rewards Programs

I am always seeking the best rewards opportunities available involving credit cards, online savings accounts, travel including hotel chains and airlines as well as online shopping offers. I am curious what some of the best rewards programs others have found and recommend.
@zarlamain (24866)
If you like doing searches online, you can try Bing Rewards. You can signup for free on there and after 30 searches per day, you get a free $5 Amazon gift card. Simple and takes only a few minutes.
Thanks Zarla, I signed up for that awhile ago but didn't do much with it. I will start doing some seraching and see how it goes. Cheers!
@zarlamain (24866)
@Flaherty Your welcome! It's a great site. Just a few searches and the points add up. Good luck!
@Teep11 (7274)
That's great. There's lots of reward programs online. Hope you're able to find the ones you really enjoy.
Sorry, can't help you here.