So, Drinking beer, even in moderation can give you 7 kinds of cancer?

Dallas, Texas
I waited for the news at 6 PM to give me the information I needed. They said that there was a Late Breaking News Report about the possible dangers of casual drinking of alcoholic beverages to the effect that many types of cancer could occur in individuals who even drink beer in moderation. I have drank beer before and I never read on the label anywhere that beer can give you cancer. I do know that you might get liver problems and brain problems and so on. That is a given. And DUI's are not too good. But as far as the detailed report. I waited until nearly 30 minutes for the report and they just repeated the same words. Drinking alcoholic beverages could cause 7 forms of cancer, but they never gave out any details. It's as if the advertisers got an idea that such a news report might effect sales. How about soda pop? How about anything else you drink or eat? If they were to put labels on everything that can potentially cause cancer there would be a very long list of items.
@louievill (19637)
Everything seems to be causing cancer, better get it with something you love doing than get it from let's say a radiation burst or from contaminated water that a certain health official failed to check.or something, oh boy sometimes I don't know what to believe anymore
• Dallas, Texas
I know the news didn't give any details on this because there probably weren't any.
And the label would take up more room than the product size would be.
• Dallas, Texas
Thus the very fine print. lol