I Feel Like Doing, A Lot Of Writing Now

@TLilly15 (933)
Newport News, Virginia
There are so many things, that are going on around me, so much many things, for me to say, but I am so tried right now, and I can;t write everything right now, I have to save some things, for the very next day, things come in my head so fast, I have to start writing everything, down on paper so I can remember, to post them here in Mylot the next time, I come here I didn't think I would, have anything to post since I been back here, in Mylot but I was truly wrong.
@carebear29 (22575)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Have fun and its a good way to earn
@TLilly15 (933)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes it is a great way to earn, so I will be really busy today, after i come from my doctor appointment.
@carebear29 (22575)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@TLilly15 Thats really good.
@thaMARKER (3097)
Good for you. Ive been watching a lot of tv these days. When im not doing house chores, im in front of it.
@TLilly15 (933)
• Newport News, Virginia
I don't wartch Tv, I am Infront of my computer all of the time, because I stay in my bedroom all of the time
@EddieHands (30366)
I feel the same! I have so much to say.. in so little time! Blessings
@TLilly15 (933)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes the same here, i have doctor appointment today so maybe, I can find out something, while I am at my doctor appointment, I will be sure to carry, some paper and a pen with me, that way I can write down everything, I see and hear.
@magallon (16467)
You can start posting them now. I'm sure it will get many responses.
@TLilly15 (933)
• Newport News, Virginia
I have to wait until I come from, my doctor appointment because i want to see, what people are doing while i am at my doctor appointment, or when i am on the bus, I see a lot of activity on the bus.