Guys: Do you really respect a woman/girl who sleeps around with any guy?

Do you really respect a woman/girl who will sleep around with anyone who smiles at her? Would you take that type of woman/girl home to meet your parents?
I respect them just as much as I respect a guy that sleeps around with any girl.
I respect persons like that as a human being, persons of the human race who have the right to sleep around with every male and female. But I don't respect their character and the way they carry themselves in this instance. It's difficult to respect someone that doesn't respect themselves and others.
@kiran8 (15237)
• Mangalore, India
@JolietJake that is a very fair comment ...Why should ladies be singled out for being free..Either way it is left to the individual since he or she will have to face the consequences , if any !
Of course I will not respect a woman/girl who sleeps around with anybody. It is just so easy. It goes without saying. Since love is a serious issue and you will have a relationship with others when you are having a serious love relationship. It is just so ridiculous to sleep around to the people who just smile at you.
Youless, I absolutely agree with you.
@miniam (9303)
• Bern, Switzerland
Untill you can prove it how will you know she does? She might be sleeping around looking for something who knows,talk and find out why if she`S your girlfriend. Personaly,l try not to be judgemental.
You've seen it with your own eyes and different ones have told you that they've slept with her.
• Hyderabad, India
Every woman have they own personal life . we need to respect the woman . when a women did some thing like that it has it own reasons get blackmail by some one or to save job or get laid for money . for survival they take worst steps to live on,
@kiran8 (15237)
• Mangalore, India
I feel sorry for such people both men and women because they are insecure and need close contact with human beings all the time . They may be insecure ..