What happened to the days when a girl's/woman's body was left to the imagination?

Back in the day women and girls dressed with class, neatness, modesty, respect for themselves and dignity. It's a rarity to see women/girls dress like that nowadays.
@zarlamain (24531)
Most of the dresses are revealing at the mall I go to. I have to look for decent clothes online like Amazon.
@Stitch95 (191)
Honestly most of the reason I never wear dresses is because they're either way too short for me to feel comfortable wearing them, or way too long for me to look vaguely decent in them. The joys of being a woman
@zarlamain (24531)
@Stitch95 Definitely. You are right.
@Stitch95 A needle and thread will do the trick when a skirt or dress is "way to long" It's called hemming.
sadly too many rely'n the designers/magazines 'n the like to choose their fashion. if'n folks quit purchasin' this schtuff, the designers'd get the message. i don't see such occurrin' anytime'n the future coz't seems to get worse e'ery season :(
@Stitch95 (191)
How are people supposed to stop purchasing these things when they're all that's available?
@Stitch95 Also, there are plenty of online sites that offer and sell modestly priced and modest dress, attire and apparel....There may even be local shops or resale shops that sale modest clothing in your area
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Those days are gone, gone, gone. Blame it on the Kardashians, Lol. All these young women walking around like some reality show talent scout is going to discover them.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@itslikethistome,You're right.Here I see girls in scanty dresses.They think they look beautiful and sexy in those dresses,but our society doesn't approve it.