Who do YOU want to be President of the United States?

@Bella128 (2480)
Is it okay that I really don't know? The whole election process has been quite overwhelming to me. So many scandals and drama from both sides it's hard to say who I actually want to be president. I think politics are stressful and create arguments BUT I would love to hear a good argument from anyone suggesting who to vote for...so please anyone, who do YOU want to be President of the United States and (most importantly) why?
It's simple for me: NOT Donald Trump.
@Bella128 (2480)
Oh really, any particular reason why?
yes anyone but Trump
My dog. Honest, reliable, loyal, faithful, intelligent and law-abiding.
@Bella128 (2480)
Haha, good choice!
• Calgary, Alberta
From the candidates right now I will choose Jill Stein.
@Bella128 (2480)
I must be honest, I do not know who that is.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Bellatricks Media tries to hide her because she can kick Hillary and Trumps but in debates.
@Bella128 (2480)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I think the media always favors the ones that have more money it seems. Either personal money or money they are receiving.
@Bluedoll (17052)
Bill Gates. He seems like a level headed man. Has a supportive family and has shown the world he is successful without being arrogant. He is also very rich though that is not or should be the criteria needed to be a good president.
@Bella128 (2480)
That's a good choice! I think you can write-in a person but usually the people who win are in the two major parties.
@Bluedoll (17052)
@Bellatricks I've been requested by a former USA Ambassador to Canada not to get involved with another countries politics. So I wouldn't want to suggest to any American who to vote for. I can though give my opinion on who I think would make the best President from the two major parties. I would say Clinton Hillary based on what she currently brings to the table. However, Trump Donald would keep everything stirred up and providing he didn't make any serious mistakes might give Americans much more excitement? Do you understand the differences in policies between the two? I'm not sure what it is they intend to do and what it will mean.
@Bella128 (2480)
@Bluedoll From past experience I find they usually say one thing while running and then do something else while in office. I wish it really didn't matter who was president. What I mean by that is, I wish that it was more up to the people as a whole but the way the country is designed the president does seem to have a lot of power. I think there's more for me to research before voting time comes. I just want to make sure to vote because not voting is probably the worst thing someone can do.
It is your responsibly to vote.
@Bella128 (2480)
Yes, I just need to make sure I vote for the "right" person!
Bernie S anders so now let me warn any who dis me thatI will delete mean responses so keep hate to yourself
@Bella128 (2480)
That's the thing about politics isn't it? People are quite mean and rude! Oh well. Will you be writing him in? I wonder if enough people wrote him in... if there's a chance he could win even if he's not going to be officially on the ballot.
@zarlamain (24885)
I wanted Bernie Sanders to win, but Hilary Clinton is in the lead.