Rajani The Legend

@shshiju (10557)
Cochin, India
Only some of the heroes become legends. Rajanikath is one of that genre. He commit Cinema only one in two or three years. But it becomes huge hit. He is more than 60 years old , and he is only one performing well in this age. He never commits any ads as the other actors did. 50 % of his profit goes to charity. And he separate his glamour role and personal life. In personal life he has no costumes or make up bald and white hair and beard and no fear to mingle with public. Recently his latest movie released all over world...KABALI
@Micmac (9616)
I've enjoyed watching his film 'Robot.' He is a very talented actor.
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
That is original in Tamil. Orginal name of the movie ' Yenthiran' meaning the same Robo. That one is like Hollywood movie . His Sivaji the boss is also good.
@Micmac (9616)
@shshiju Yes, it is like a Hollywood movie. The special effects were really great also a good cast. I bought the dvd. I love sci-fi movies.
He sure looks good in that photo!
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
OK . Now I will show his orginal aged photo when he mingled with public.
@shshiju Oh my! Well, he still looks pretty good for his age!
He sounds like a very good person. But you make 60 sound ancient. You must be very young. I'm over 60 and don't feel ancient most of the time. Only when I'm chasing after toddlers.
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
Oh Lol not ancient. I just want to say that there are not any actors in India acting as hero in this age.
He is a great and renowned actor worldwide. He has remarkable spark in Southern India.
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
Absolutely. The director R shankar gives him a special stardom.
@skysnap (18045)
He is really a good actor to work with. I'd definitely say he's the star ;)
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
He is known as Thalaiver or super star