Internet Tought Me Everything

Basically, everything I know comes from the web. For instance, English is not my native and although its not close to be perfect its still something I gained through it. Multiplayer video games tought me conversation And also tought me finance and even tactics. Everything I dont know I google, and in a matter of minutes I get unlimited amout of info about it. For me it equals to unlimited info and we all know information is power ;)
@Stitch95 (191)
I'll never understand anyone that thinks the internet is a bad thing. I have so many friends that I would never have had if the internet didn't exist, and they're from all over the world! My parents used to tell me it wasn't safe, but surely it's safe than the days of penpals when you had to tell them your address? I don't even have to give out my real name if I don't want to! Being able to be part of a community that includes people all over the world is amazing, and so helpful. I'd love to learn a new language, it's a bit of a shame that the majority of content in terms of social media platforms seems to be in English, but at least other people are getting things out of it!
The internet even got me a girlfriend :)
@Maoz115 Oh wow!!
@Stitch95 (191)
@Maoz115 That's awesome! :)
@dyno10 (347)
I totally agree
Internet is a way great help for me. From knowledge to news to updates to socializing to shopping to ticket booking to reading to earning to blogging n blah blah... Nothing could have added so many values other than Internet. It is one of the best inventions so far.