What are your online earnings going towards?

Chances are, if you're active on myLot it's not only for the community - you're also trying to make a bit of spare money! So what are those earnings going towards? Are you saving up for a vacation? Supporting an addiction to an expensive brand? Just trying to supplement your income? I'm currently trying to save up for a vacation, as well as support a newly formed Lularoe addiction.
@skysnap (18248)
I am going to reinvest and build an online store. Which I hope will set me free from the job.
That is such a great goal! I'd like to do something similar, but the start up cash I'd need for mine is quite a bit more than what I have. Hopefully in a couple of years I'll be able to finally have the investment I'll need...
@skysnap (18248)
@Kitsumi Yes, I wish to stop earning in cents as soon as possible. It has wasted more time. I just hope I save enough to start the store.
@skysnap Do you mind if I ask what type of store you plan on setting up?
I'm not saving up for anything in particular. The money is just collecting in my Paypal account.
That's what I used to do...I have over $71 in my Paypal account that I earned online and forgot about. Now that I know about it, I'm so tempted to go on a mini shopping spree!
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
@Kitsumi. Go for it. Once I get over $50 (from other sources, not mylot) I treat myself. One time I let it build to $170 and bought my dream Dooney and Burke handbag on sale
@supervalon (1225)
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
That's sweet but i doubt that i could save up for a vacation just by mylot. And yeah i'll probably buy something from amazon
Well I'm sure myLot wouldn't be enough to fund a whole vacation, no. But I know a lot of people who use these types of sites are using others to make money as well. Plus for me, my husband works enough to fund most of our vacation - I just want to make some extra money to really make the trip extra special!
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
@Kitsumi Huh nice. By the way can you tell me the names of those sites?
@supervalon I just got back into these sorts of sites, so I'll try to list the ones I used the most by memory! I know that Post Loop was another site which paid you for each post you made, but for that one you had to sign up to several different forums to post on. Swagbucks has always been my ultimate favorite. You can earn points by using their search engine, watching videos (most of which are actually pretty interesting!), taking surveys, even just taking their daily poll.
• Lenox, Georgia
First I have to say I am mostly here because I enjoy being here. =) I do use my earnings towards Home School things for my kids and also for Devotionals for our family.
That's so great that you use your earnings towards something that can strengthen your family, and educating your children! I don't have any kids yet, but from what I hear, I won't have much spare money once I have kids, haha.
@JustBhem (46105)
• Davao, Philippines
Mine is for my medication. I'm planning to have another fistula operation. Hopefully by the end of the year I can save more.
Oh no, I hope everything goes well with you! Good luck with both the savings and the operation.
@JustBhem (46105)
• Davao, Philippines
@Kitsumi Thanks.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Good luck with your operation.
Just for the fun of it, the money is a bonus.
I'm glad that you enjoy it so much! I honestly just started out, so I haven't had the chance to really get into the community yet. I'm hoping I'll find it to be friendly and engaging.
@zarlamain (24866)
The supporting an addiction to an expensive brand made me laugh! My Amazon gift cards I earn from sites like Swagbucks and Bing Rewards allow me to buy expensive cosmetics on Amazon. As for my paypal earnings, I buy coins for my amateur coin collection.
Haha, that totally wasn't me speaking from experience...or was it? I need to get back into Swagbucks, because I always made the most spare cash through them. How many coins do you have in your collection, if you don't mind my asking?
@zarlamain (24866)
@Kitsumi So funny! Good luck with your earnings on Swagbucks! It's a great site to make some extra money. I have lost count, but definitely over five hundred coins. I know, I am obsessed with coin collecting.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
@Kitsumi. Swagbucks did not work for me. I think because of my age.
@AkoPinay (10112)
I am not earning much from here. I earn more by reviewing recorded phone calls at Humanatic and blogging at bitLanders. I am just saving the money for food
• New Delhi, India
these spare money not gonna help anyone because for high amount of money you need to online 24/7 in mylot community and after that we cannot say that there is more chances that you will earn .....but if i earned some spare money i wii buy clothes fror me.......
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
I am saving all my online job earnings. I just kept them on my saving accounts and sometimes use them to buy appliances for my parents.
I haven't cashed it out yet. But thinking to save it to buy gift for my bestie.
My mylot earnings are just going to my savings account. Haven't really thought about what I'll purchase with my earnings.
@meowch (1054)
My earnings on MyLot is basically my future savings. I need money so that I can do things.