Untitled story

By C
@ShyBear88 (16898)
One day you open your email you go through them looking over the subject matter. Sow hung catches your eye and first you just want to delete the email but then part of that just is curious. You read the email closely and not sure if you want to write back or not. The email leaves you questioning and thinking about your answer carefully. You where asked do you believe in the unseen, whats in the darkness the shadows that fallow us daily, the things we are taught from a early age that just isn't true not there, not read they are jusr bad dreams. You tell your self those things only happen in the movies it's all make believe. The way this person writes this email it's like they know you, what you feel, and what you think. The way they question things to you it's like they have know you have questioned these questioned these questiones almost all of your life. Part of you has always believed but wanted to believed in whatever one said wasn't true wasn't real. Adults wouldn't lie about things not being real or would they. Hmmm what do you think? I'm testing the waters for a story with you guys. I have a book idea in my head the senses are playing over and over in my head and need to bounce my ideas out there. I don't want to give away more deltails but would this leave you wanting to find more wanting to possible find out what the real story might be like or might leave you to?
@zarlamain (23947)
I think you should write down your ideas and see if you can make a book out of them. Good luck!
@ShyBear88 (16898)
I probably could if only I had the type to do so. I'll try to get stuff on my tablet so I can.
@zarlamain (23947)
@ShyBear88 Good luck!
@ShyBear88 (16898)
@zarlamain thanks!