Happy Tuesday.Are you staying cool there.4 days of heat wave

Good morning.Despite of the hot weather.The garden is doing pretty good. We had plenty of squash,string beans,basil,parsley etc. We picked out first red tomato.We have plenty green ones. Waiting for them to ripe.How is your garden doing there' A good visit with my oncologist.Blood 9-7.Got a shot.No transfusion yet. Happy with this.Iron is down some. Have a good morning.Stay cool. photo is mine
I am amazed that you can do all you do with a low iron.
So do I.He will check it out again when I see him next.
Glad your figures aren't too bad. It sounds like your garden is doing pretty well too.
I am happy.Though it is still low but much better than the last time.
Those tomatoes look so good. I would love to find some that good looking. they did not look that good at Walmart.
@Raelove (15122)
• Saco, Maine
Not going much of anywhere here. Might venture out early tomorrow for a change of pace. Nice tomato, Fredo.
@Raelove.thank you and yes,you need to get out once in awhile.
@Raelove (15122)
• Saco, Maine
@amadeo I do. Not easy right now, as the a/c in my car isn't working. So I can only go out when it's cool.
Despite this hot weather i will be in side until i leave work then home. I hope to also get some gardening done as i have some seeds to plant and get things moving on my garden. Nothing yet out there as its only been a month, but i hope soon i can see some tomatoes growing, my jalpenos are growing but nothing yet. I just planted some green bean seeds last week and hopefully i can get those to grow. Love my new hobby of gardening. Now to just work on the landscape in the front yard.
@lologirl2021 Your doing fine there.working on landscape should be fun there.Enjoy.
@skysnap (17583)
good morning. and have a good day ahead.
@skysnap.I will the same to you there
@Micmac (6756)
My garden is doing good, better than last year. At least the tomatoes look larger compared to last year smaller ones. They are still green. Only the cucumbers aren't growing so well. Basil and oregano are also good. Hope it cools off soon, the heat is still on.
@rina110383 (21957)
I wish I also have garden in my place so I could grow some vegetables.
Glad you don't need one. Good to hear. It is a little bit cooler here today.
So good to hear your oncologist visit was a good one. We have 87 today which is much cooler than the previous days.
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Yummy, good home grown tomatoes, nothing tastes better. Do you take iron shots? I used to have to get those.
@RubyHawk he is looking in to this.Will see when I see him again.Did the iron shots help you any
wow, so beautyful
@matsukario thank you
@sallypup (20747)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Our temps are headed to the triple digits tomorrow. Bugs are destroying the zucchini but we're getting cherry tomatoes and making applesauce from our trees. And hot peppers for hubby. We even got a cuke! Its the battle of the water hoses right now for sure.
@meganval (268)
Wow! you have a green thumb.
Glad that your blood work went well. Here's hoping for even better results!
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
My tomatoes and jalapeno peppers are doing pretty good. I am afraid that I lost my habernero plant though. Have a great day.
Your garden does look great! Its always so rewarding to pick that first ripe tomato isn't it? I grew up on a family farm, and the "cash crop" that my Dad grew was tomatoes for Campbells Soup, and I remember when he'd come home with the first red field tomato for us to eat off of the table.
for your oncologist report. I dont' have a garden and wish I did as it would be so nice to go outside and pick some tomatoes etc.
@JustBhem (20671)
• Davao, Philippines
Wow.How I really want to have a small garden where I can plant vegetables and crawling fruits too or flowers. That tomato is fresh.