good morning

I am having a good day this fine Tues. How are you doing over there? I just had a nice hot shower and put three incense here to burn. It's very nice to smell them. I am enjoying a nice glass of lemon water as well. I am shocked that I love it. I read up on it and I am scared of the teeth rotting thing. I am heading out to get me a few straws from the corner store if I can't find one in the shop. I would love to find toss away straw being that I am not fond of the ones you can wash. Having the straw means less acid on my teeth. I am also thinking of something to eat as well. That I am not to sure about right now. I am so turned off of peanut butter and jelly. However,I feel to have some though. Have a great day all.
Have a fluffer nutter .peanut butter and marshmellow
I would vomit if I had that. I love the two alone though.
@sharon6345 Have you tried it
@amadeo No I tried the marshmallow by itself. I can have it in small doses not large like on a big cookie.
@ricki_911 (19024)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have today off work, I have spent most of it online applying for jobs, and catching up with MyLot, and Swagbucks. I am going to a paint night tonight.
You should try buying some more peanut butter and jelly and place is somewhere else that the ants have not been and that may be a good idea. Did u buy any ant bait traps yet to place around? I am of course at work on another day. i am able to respond more today because my bosses arent in here right now and i have some time to myself so i got on here real quick as they are gone and i can try to stay on here longer today to respond to more discussions and even hopefully try to start some as well.
@skysnap (17817)
Good morning. have a good day ahead.
@RubyHawk (21570)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and hot chocolate. I wonder what hot chocolate does to your teeth, nothing good I imagine.
I don't know about chocolate and teeth at all.
@rina110383 (24145)
I'm doing fine. Keeping myself busy with work. I hope you had a wonderful day.
We had bacon and eggs for breakfast. Not hungry for lunch and will be having tacos for supper. with everything on them.
@Micmac (7668)
I took some time off work getting over a summer laryngitis cold. So I'm relaxing and having fun online, watching sport shows and movies. Glad to know you're getting use to the sour lemon water after all. heehee. Good idea to use a straw, I do. Also rinse with plain water or mouthwash after drinking the lemon water to protect the teeth.
Yes, the acid will destroy teeth. The straws are a good idea. Wishing you a great day too!
@Bhebelen14 (5071)
Good morning too. Its already 11:35pm here in my country. I just took shower and fix the bed. By this time I am preparing to start my job online. Today I went to the market were I got everything we need to the whole week. Have a nice day