I ignore the news and social media now!

@EddieHands (37845)
When i see stupid news stories I think well ladi feaking da! Like I care! How does this news story make me happy? or bring the King of The Universe ... me money? Yeah I didn't think so. Also broke people complaining no social media get on my nerves. Get off useless media and get one money making sites! Well I am off to cast money spells.. and also watch a movie later! blessings !
@skysnap (17819)
Yes a lot of toxic in it lately.
@EddieHands that is why I always attempt to keep people entertained through my blogs, writing and poems instead of complaining and griping. Occasionally I do share some troubles but not so much to make people turn away and say enough.
@zarlamain (24525)
There's a lot of nonsense in the news.
@acelawrites (10931)
There are reliable and unreliable ones; credible and uncredible one; so the viewer/listener has the right to determine which is false and which is genuine.
The media seems to be so unreliable these days.
@rina110383 (24135)
I hate politics and news about politics. I ignore them.
Earning money no matter how little is always time well worth spent. You never know when you need those pennies!
The media seldom tells the truth, so no use paying attention to news. Also, social media is a waste of time for me.