Fitness Journal 7/26

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I am still going strong on my fitness journey. Today I have decided to just do my Zumba for as log as I could last which was like 55 minutes which was good for me not being in the best of shape. After the Zumba I went ahead and did some crunches and push ups. Later on I will be go walking. My breakfast was 2 eggs and a piece of toast. Lunch I had a cup of coffee with Greek yogurt. For dinner I will be eating chicken salad and fruit salad or I will have something else, but not sure what yet. I weighed myself and I lost 2 lbs already. I am 1/5 of the way to my minimum goal. What have you done to get moving today? When was the last time you weighed yourself?
@Blondie2222 (21221)
I've lost 7 pounds in 2 months without trying. I've just cut my meal portions and drink alot more water.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
lucky!
@rina110383 (24145)
I did some walking before work.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
that is good. it has been super hot so i haven't been walking which has me disappointed in myself
You are having success with this program you outlined for yourself! Congrats on that. Weighed myself yesterday and all is well. Walked the dog in this heat, so many I sweated off a few ounces.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
I can't bring myself to walk in this heat and I am sure I won't meet my goal for 5 miles in a week which disappoints me