I think cold apple juice must be addictive!

Dallas, Texas
I had already had 2 glasses of iced cold apple juice this afternoon, after lunch and i'm still craving it. I wonder if there is some addictive qualities in apple juice that is similar to that of beer and wine. In any case, I know it's about as caloric as a soft drink but at least it's from apples instead of pure sugar and water with caramel coloring. lol
Used to drink that a lot years ago. It's been a while since I've had any apple juice.
• Dallas, Texas
Some brands are better than others. I don't know which brand is actually best but I do like the one I have been drinking.
Its also good for the gallbladder, softens stones so they can pass.
• Dallas, Texas
I think I may become very addictive to apple juice then.
I have been drinking this cherry apple juice in the morning, and I like it alot. I don;t usually drink full sugar juice but I like this.
• Dallas, Texas
Cherry and apple juice sounds so good I might have to go get some ASAP. Thanks for the insider info.
@LeaPea2417 (20413)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like apple juice. Recently, on a trip my husband and I took, I had some cold apple juice that just hit the spot. I also remember when my kids were real young, they loved it and I would buy it each time I went grocery shopping.
I prefer to eat the apples directly or have the apple salad. As to juice, I still prefer to the orange juice much more.
@cherigucchi (4778)
I don't know but I really do not like apples.
@dyno10 (347)
lol, some people are just addicted to different things