"Dismembered body identified, now a murder investigation"

By JJ
The joys of journalism. I just want to know why it didn't start out as a murder investigation. I guess until they were sure whom it was, maybe they thought someone might have climbed into a floating container on a river and then dismembered themselves.
WZTV FOX 17 News, Nashville, Nashville, TN. 278,125 likes · 27,611 talking about this. WZTV is the FOX affiliate in Music City, Nashville, Tennessee. FOX...
Perhaps it's not JUST the poor person who found themselves dismembered, that have lost their head. It seems journalism as a whole has as well.. Of course I can't say as they ever had a head to begin with..
@koopharper (6311)
Dismemberments like that could happen in a lot of different ways like - hmm, er - yeah, lots of different ways.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes it is clear that today the most crazy journalism is rampant..the way they word things too. Yes people might be doing that themselves lolz
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
Journalists can't write these days. Back even 20 years ago it was limited to print but now there are so many avenues open to journalists the quality has dropped in my opinion. Sometimes I read the papers here and on certain ones I rarely see an article without some sort of mistake.
Well now that's officially a murder investigation, they may have lost some time since the weekend. Whoever did it could have done it again already! I'm just wondering what container that was - eek!
No matter who it was, of course it is a murder, how do they think the dismembered body entered the container?
@Lucky15 (33700)
Need CSI. ;)
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
It's a murder mystery.
@LoriAMoore (9949)
Could have been a contortionist who put herself into a box and then practiced juggling chainsaws once inside - you never know.
@shshiju (9274)
• Cochin, India
He may post a video that say how could dismembered one self to a container.