Hump day USA

Good morning.Here we are in the middle of the week. This is hump day for most of us here. We are breaking all kind of record with the heat wave. Yesterday has been very quiet here.Not surprised. As we unwind the month of July. I was going to bake.Change my mind.They say that the humidity will be lower tomorrow.My daughter Cheryl is moving to South Carolina soon. I will miss her.But glad that she has found someone.she deserved to be happy. Mommy will not liked it.But Curtis my son.Has the responsibility to take care of her.Cheryl been doing this for the last ten years. Not sure when she will be leaving.Another month or so. Did not want to bore you with this.But we are family The photo is mine
I know you will miss her. My granddaughter will soon be moving to Texas. I will miss her and my great granddaughters.
@just4him oh!that is even tough with the granddaugers.
@amadeo Yes it will be. Though they were there before, so it will be going home for them.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
It is good that your daughter is happy and she won't be that far away. Guess her mom will get over the move in time. I don't blame you on waiting to bake. I am trying to figure something real simple for supper tonight. Have a great day.
@velvet53 I know many do not feel like cooking in this kind of weather.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@amadeo I know that I don't. I fixed some pork chops the other night and froze what was left. So I am going to make a very simple dinner tonight using the rest of them.
I think hump day is only meaningful to those working. Not so for the retired.
@JohnRoberts So what kind of day do we have on Wednesday.Sick day?
@amadeo It is a day like any other weekday. In fact it's depressing because it's reminder the week is blowing by so fast.
Once I asked someone what day is it, every Wednesday, that they said say it again and i am not your friend anymore . I wore that one out!
@andriaperry.Some told me that I am retired and no long hump day for me. Okay,how about the middle of the week.
@JAMTECH (581)
Beautiful picture, I can feel how much you misses her already, am sure you are strong enough to feel a-bit better soon. It's not my time yet but my daughter will be leaving high school in next two years and then off to college, I don't know how am going to handle not seeing her but I am learning from you my elders how to cope in situations like these. Thank you for sharing.
@JamTech yes,you miss the empty space in your house,When she is off to college.I am sure you will find a way to this.
Your daughter will be moving to real hot and humid weather!
@AbbyGreenhill yes,very and the other one is in Georgia
@amadeo two southerners!
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Your family is never boring, good luck to your daughter Cheryl. I hope she will be happy in her new home. Everyone deserves to be happy. Good wishes to all your family.
@RubyHawk so do I.very happy for her and wish her the best.
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@amadeo She sounds like a lovely girl.
You're not boring me with it. I am glad that your doing well. I hope your staying cool over there.My air has been running all night and all day. I can't wait till the summer is over to get me back to lower light bills.
@sharon6345 I have not seen my bill yet.Will be shocked I know
I gather Mommy is your ex-wife? It sounds as if Cheryl has done her duty for long enough, she deserves a life of her own.
@jaboUK she did.she done very well there.Time for her to get her life back.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Lovely photo Fredo. So sorry to hear you will have to miss your daughter, but yes glad she is going to good life and someone. Oh your son looks after Mommy..a good lad he is.
@TiarasOceanView.yes,will see how he will cope with this.
Oh yes, I am glad to hear that your daughter has found someone that makes her happy! I know you will miss her.
@corbin5 yes,but her happiness comes first.
@LeaPea2417 (14691)
• Toccoa, Georgia
We are have a brutal heat wave here in the South East also. It is oppressive.
@LeaPea2417 yes,the temp now is 94
I'm sure you'll miss your daughter but it's nice that she found someone to be happy with. Gives you a good excuse to visit So Carolina
@Mariynda1225 yes,it will be.I have another one in Georgia
I just love the picture of your flower, nice and bright! Its a very hot day here today too, and I want to bake a quiche so I plan on taking our little counter-top convection oven (I call it our easy-bake oven) outside to the garage and I'll bake it out there. Its going to keep our house cooler if the oven isn't on. I'm happy that your kids are taking care of each other. I think that it shows that you raised them right.
@Juliaacv I hope so.But try to tell them
@hostessman (6923)
• Tucson, Arizona
good morning.. sorry to hear your daughter is moving.. it is alway nice when the family lives close to each other,,,
@hostessman yes it is.
I hope your daughter will be very happy. Tuehe best of luck to her.
It's not fun to bake when it's really hot.