Its over and depression

@carebear29 (28586)
Wausau, Wisconsin
Not my husband but the guy I just started seeing. He ended it because his excuse was my age. He is 19 and I will be 32 but I am used to being dumped and used. Even my husband is no help to my love life. I am trying so hard to move on but seems likes I am getting no where. Job hunting hasn't had any luck and I am just to the point I don't care anymore. I am working on myself but all these guys come out of the wood works is no help either. Well, I am going to keep taking each day slowly and go with the flow. Bye ya'll. Post more later. I hate this depression. All I can do is put a smile on my face and pretend everything is okay. That is what I do anyways.
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
Just concentrate on your kids, yourself and a job. If anything relationship wise comes up just ignore it. If any more men come out of the woodwork say you aren't interested...even if you are. You've got to be in a fairly strong place yourself before you can have a successful relationship in my opinion. 19-32 is too much of a gap at his age in my opinion.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Age is just a number yes. I am working on myself and my son. Thanks.
@yukimori (9047)
@carebear29 Not at those ages, it's not. Maybe if the ages were 29 and 42, but a 19-year-old still has years of development ahead of them and very little experience as an adult. I think Mike's definitely onto something. You have to take care of yourself and your son first and foremost. Honestly, the situation you're in sounds like it's pretty toxic. Have you thought about approaching it from a different angle, perhaps reaching out to a local women's shelter to see what resources they have available to you? You don't necessarily need to leave and go there, but those places typically have some great resources within the community and can help with job placement and legal assistance if it's needed.
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
@yukimori I do think age is just a number but only if the maturity level is comparable. At 19 I KNOW I was not mature enough to get into anything with an older lady who has a kid. Exactly what you say....if the age gap is the same but the bottom age is older that is a different matter altogether
Maybe take some guy-less time and get to know yourself better. I dated a guy younger than me, what a waste of time.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Right. I like them younger I guess lol
@carebear29 and how's that working?
@carebear29 Find a more mature person-who is older. Younger seems to be failing you.
@CRK109 (14465)
I also suffer from depression and I've learned that many times it causes me to do things that only gets me into trouble. So now I'm taking care of myself. And working very hard to turn my depression around so I can make my life better. I wish you all the best.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I get anxiety and bipolar too
@CRK109 (14465)
@carebear29 A dear friend of mine suffers from all of this and it took a few years but she was persistent and her doctors finally found the right combination of medications that allow her to live a wonderful life. I hope the same happens for you. You just have to fight for it sometimes.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@CRK109 That is great to know.
I think the best thing right now is to focus on you, not some other guy. This is strictly my opinion. Your marriage isn't over yet, though it's headed in that direction. You don't need to give your husband any fuel against you either. It will make for a very messy divorce. You also need to think of your son in all this. I'm aware you're in a depression over this situation. I would be surprised if you weren't. As you said, just take it one day at a time, and take care of you.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yes thank you.
@magallon (18090)
I hope you'll get over with that depression soon.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
My depression comes and goes.
@magallon (18090)
@carebear29 Just make yourself busy. Avoid thinking about it anymore. The more you think about what happened, the more you'll get depressed.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@magallon That is what I have been doing
@Tracy04 (10838)
No matter how smooth or rough your day, God will guide you in each step of your way. God bless us always!
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
thanks. I pray to god a lot
@Tracy04 (10838)
@RubyHawk (25393)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Do you mean you are 32, married and dating a 19 year old? If that is true, you really should take stock of yourself. I hope you will sit down and think about your life and how you can change it for you and your familys betterment.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Age is just a number but I am working on myself mainly. Thanks
@RubyHawk (25393)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@carebear29 You are welcome. I wish you and your family well.
I think it best to avoid the guys that come out of the woodwork since you have a lot on your mind these days. Focus on you and your son for the time being would be the way to go, I believe.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Thanks. That is what I plan on doing. Men will have to prove themselves.
• Mumbai, India
Don't worry life is just a game every one plays its chance and get going ,just remember to be happy as it matters a lot because life is a beautiful gift of god and its precious to remain alive ,remain happy in whatever you have .Happiness lies in small things only .Remain happy and make others happy .........
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Thanks. That helps a lot.
@advokatku (4037)
don't ever give up .. Your life is too sweet to be run with vexation that makes you depressed. Find a friend who can hear your problem, so you can let your depression gone. Let your life goes with excitement
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Very interesting post. Thanks
• Midland, Michigan
It looks like you got some good feedback on this situation. I married a younger man, but I was already in my mid-thirties and so was he. He's 5.5 years my junior. There may be other sources of help in your community like a job force of some type provided by the state perhaps/
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am doing a lot of thinking and making my move very soon. I know I have support here in Mylot no matter what. We are family
@dyno10 (347)
May I ask what is the relationship status between you and your husband? I am curious Also, we all get a little depressed sometimes, it will blow over just try to push yourself and indulge in positive activities. That guy doesn't know a good woman when he sees one, his lost.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
My marriage is complicated right now at the moment.
Nikki playing around with other guys is not what you need now , thats just being like your hubby ant not getting you anywhere but heart ache, you are smarter than that right now centeron your son and ways to help you stand on your own two feet and raise your son. You are bright and smart and that will get you a great job, say goodbye to hubby and move on.You will find love at the right time, believe hugs.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am working on that now. Thank you
@UncleJoe (9957)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
You're only fooling yourself if you think you can find someone to make you happy. You can only find happiness within yourself first Learn to enjoy who you are. Then and only then can you share that with someone else.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Ok thanks. I try at least
@rina110383 (24134)
This made me sad. I know you're working on yourself and your son.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Thanks. It hurts but I will get through it
Heal your heart first, my friend. The rest will fall into the right place.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am going to. I am taking it day by day
It's possible that I am wrong here but a 19 year old boy would not be able to handle a woman with children. Most of them anyway-and from how it sounds he was too immature for him to come up with an excuse like that. I am sure he knew your age before now so it doesn't even make sense...
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I know. Thank you. Yes he knew my age.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Right now, I think it's best to focus on you and your son. Don't worry about a relationship. Just focus on you and your son.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am thank you