People are idiots....

Rochester, New York
I live in Rochester, NY in a town called Greece. In the city there has been a lot of violence and I mean a lot of it! The attacks are becoming more violent each time. 6 guys jumped a guy who had pulled his car up at a stop sign, 4 teenager attacked an elderly man, and an elderly woman's home was broken into and she was given a severe beating by the intruders. The latest is a woman and two men attacking a woman and a man who as with her. It happened in board daylight and some a**hole sat in his car and took a video of the attack. He laughed as the video was taken and he didn't call the police. What kind of person sits in a car and watches a woman get her bum beat? So after all of this crap I have decided that I'm moving to Timbucktwo. Can someone give me directions please?
Nasty bloody brawl breaks out in Rochester NY. Dewey Ave By: bklynblke In: WTF Tags: Rochester, brawl, fight Location: Rochester, New York, United States (lo...
• Marion, Kansas
I live in Timbuctoo, well I live in the boonedocks. I live in a little rural town of 400 people. We do not even have a police man. I think in this town people would step up to the violence and get it stopped.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
If the people would look these creeps in their eyes and stop the criminal activity the beatings would stop.
• Rochester, New York
Living in a small town seems like a dream. Everyone looking out for each other.
@Asylum (44517)
• Manchester, England
I think that you will find Timbuktu a dubious place to live. It is a market town and each market day the nomadic tribes arrive from across the Sahara to trade.
• Rochester, New York
Hmmm well that could possibly be livable... maybe. lol
@Asylum (44517)
• Manchester, England
@LisaSteinmetz I think it was probably safer in Dodge City in the 19th century.
I have seen people stand taking videos in many situations when they should have helped. Mostly, I have seen that on TV and it is in the US. I have often wondered why doesn´t someone make a law in which those people commit a felony by inaction.
• Rochester, New York
I agree, anyone taking a video of an assault should be charged right along with the people who are committing the crime.
@LisaSteinmetz They should use their phones to call 911.
@Deepizzaguy (5628)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It is a shame that people in your town do not care to stop crime in their area for fear of being called "snitches" by the villains.
• Rochester, New York
Or they just don't want to get involved. Unfortunately that is a common thing all over the world.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@LisaSteinmetz That is true. Sheep follow goats in this world system.
@shivamani10 (9349)
• Hyderabad, India
sorry ..no.idea..
• Rochester, New York
I have no idea either, it's just downright confusing as to why people act like animals like this.
Plain and simple, I really do just think the world is going mad...
• Rochester, New York
I have to agree with you there!