~My Youngest Daughter With Her Board~

Jacksonville, Florida
This is my youngest daughter with her chalk board. =) She is a sweet girl with a sassy side. She very much reminds me of a sour patch kid-Lol. When it counts the most though she has a heart of gold. Her favorite subject is writing and she wants to be a doctor one day! I am very proud of my kids! I hope and pray I am raising them in the right way. That's all we can do as parents, hope and pray we are doing it right.
She looks a sweet little girl - is she completely recovered now?
@jabouk Thank you! She has been doing better and then feeling bad again-going back and forth today.
@louievill (18640)
Oh isn't that sweet? She's such a pretty darling angel, she looks similar to you, am I right?
@louievill Thank you! Yes she does look like me. =)
Ohhh so the photo earlier was your son... i thought it was just a photo you were showing us of an idea you wanted to try with your kids... I didn't realize it was your kid lol
@shaggin Yes that was my son. Lol. Sorry for the confusion! Their all my kiddo's. =)
You are doing it right and doing a good job. I do not know how you teach three kids and take care of a baby. You are one busy lady.
@jstory07 Thank you so much. =) All of it comes naturally to me. People say it's hard and ask how I do it. I really don't know, it comes easy to me-being a parent and their teacher. I love it so much!
@LovingMyBabies It shows in your children that always have a smile and seem to be very happy.
@jstory07 Thank you so much. =)
@UncleJoe (9926)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I like what you're doing. I like those boards so much I want one too. The only problem is that I still don't know what I wanna be.
@UncleJoe Thank you! You can still be anything you want to be!
@quantum2020 (9228)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s a great profession the one your daughter is focused on. I hope, she can fullfill her good choice. Parents do what is best for their children and school offers them the tools to become professionals in a given area.
@quantum2020 I am their teacher, I Home School them. =)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@LovingMyBabies That´s great! I once recommended homeschoolling to a parent who thought schools were not giving his children what he, as a parent, expected. It´s great to be able to teach your own children the subjects of school.
@quantum2020 It is awesome being able to teach them. We all love it!
That is for sure. I think you are doing just fine. A writing doctor huh? LOL
@celticeagle Thank you, I hope so. Yup a writing doctor. Lol Who would have thought?
@LovingMyBabies ......Maybe she will write about medicine and health issues. Be another Dr. OZ.
@antonbunot (9514)
• Calgary, Alberta
Pretty girl! Wow, she aspires to be a doctor! How I wish my 3-year-old grandson has a similar aspiration . . He wants to be a ballet-dancer and online writer instead. Here he already knows how to use the mouse and play his favorite games using my laptop.
@antonbunot Thank you! Honestly, I will be happy no matter what career choice my children make as long as they are happy in life. That is the truly important thing. Your grandson is adorable!
yes, it is so worrisome parenting & hope you are doing what is right. even if we do what is right, we can't guarantee how things will turn out. it's a cute picture
@jillybean1222 That is true, we could do everything right their whole lives and they could completely shock us when their older with the choices they make. Thank you!
@mom210 (6762)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We could use a few more good doctors, hope she makes her goal.
@mom210 I hope so too, thanks!
@acelawrites (10931)
She is so pretty! And I hope she gets her dream of becoming a doctor someday.
@acelawrites Thank you! =) I hope she does too.
She's really beautiful. Like mother,like daughter. Yes, as parents, one thing we should be very proud of seeing our children growing responsible and have of good values.
@eliza_godinez12 Thank you so much! =) Yeah I am proud of my babies.
@gnatsmom (1201)
My six year old grand daughter also wants to be a doctor also. Although, I am sure that will change as she gets older.
you are doing a great job if you were not she would not have that big grin on her face lol hugs
You are do ing an excellent job or she would not'be grinning like that Jennifer hugs
@lilnana1111 (2343)
I think you're doing a great job, and she has great goals.