How to get firmer boobs?

By Joy
The excersise that result to chest basically give a firm and tone boobs.No one can deny to looks adorable,boobs too plays an important role in the body parts of a girl.I think atleast two exercise is very neccessary to get firm boobs. 1) Push-up-Push up helps your chest to be tighter. 2)T-plank or position exercise-To do T-plank exercise make your body position as like the position you use to do in push up and moves your body up facing downward and then slowly lift your one hand straight up at least for 2 or 3 minutes again do the same with your other hand.Repeat the exercise 4 times. Do you know any other excercise that helps to get firm boobs? Please share your idea. Pisc by slimpics.com
I love B( o Y o )BS
I have to stand with the man here.
@yukimori (9070)
@JohnRoberts I see what you did there...
@yukimori Holy smokes, how are men supposed to ignore a photo like that?
@zarlamain (24885)
To be honest, I could care less about how mine looks. Nice tips though!
Take care of it.It is not lesser than jewellery for girls
@zarlamain (24885)
@PurnaSharma It really isn't. There's much more to life than that.
@zarlamai, of course this is only for glamorous people..otherwise there were no such big books and articles on it.
My husband likes mine so that is what matters to me. =) And the ones in the photo you shared look pretty darn fake to me-just saying. Real women don't need fake body parts to be beautiful!
I have heard that it is wonderful to shower with cold water. Not that I like that
I can't do a push up and the plank hurts my arms. I am using a fitrider and I can feel my muscle move when I pull the bar toward me. That will be the only thing i do while working out. I don't hurt much doing that.
What ever she's doing it's working lol.
@sol_cee (17303)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I hope you're not intimidated by some myLotters here. But the way I see it, you're not easily bullied. lol
@skysnap (18032)
No idea how to get them. As a man i just want to say I like them big