Do you prepare your own packed lunch?

photo posted in google
Hubby and I always bring our own packed lunch everytime we go out of town or during our trip. In this way we can save money, as you known airport food are too expensive and unhealthy too just too bad we cant bring water inside the airport ao we dont have a choice but to purchase inside which is cost $1 for 500ml, too expensive. Have a nice day!
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
In Singapore, the price of the food is just the same inside the airport. No difference at all. Lately, husband have a Prestige Card that gives us a free access with the Airport Lounges. In that we stayed there and eat freely on their buffets. :)
Oh i see. I heard Singapore is expensive but hoping to visit there next year need to save first.
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
@Bhebelen14 It depends.. There is a lot of free things to do here in Singapore.. for the food, you can get a decent meal at hawkers for only $2.00 :)
@wiLLmaH Hope we can go there someday but for now need to save first. LOL. By the way Singapore cosmetics are very popular here in Philippines are they authentic? They selling it for a very low price. I want to be an cosmetics online seller but I want the authentic one.
That's a really good idea to save money. We're too lazy to pack our own lunch. WE just enjoy the convenience of what's there.
There are times when I am lazy always bought food to our favorite fastfood chain jollibee.
@Bhebelen14 lol I'm not a fan of Jollibee.
@OKennedy (1144)
making and bringing your own food to eat is always a good idea when you are traveling.I think its a very smart move.
Yes, in this way we can save money and put inside your bag then can eat it whenever your hungry right?
@OKennedy (1144)
@Bhebelen14 Not only will you save money you save time from having to stop and wait on food or in line and you will know it was made just how you like it because you made it lol.
I often bring my own lunch to the office everyday. As the outside food is expensive and not very healthy to have it all the time.
I agree. Same as my hubby always bring his own packed lunch to save his food allowance and healthy foods is alwas the best.
@meganval (263)
When I travel with my family, we always bring foods that we prepared to save money.
Same here. Saving money and healthy foods are best combination.
I brought my own lunch every day at work.
That's nice.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes when we travel far to events.. we pack a lunch... Blessings !
Packed lunch are always the best, you can save money and you know your eating healthy food too.
when I was still working at the library I brought t my own lunch every day as there was coffee for us all an d ice water
Thats nice to know, bringing pack lunch at work is a very good way to save money