How do your make your gift list?

I want some advice and I am not being mean or anything I just want to be honest. I am not a person to look for cheap gifts. If I would not want it I sure won't gift it. I read where people have gone to dollar tree and gave out a coloring book. I know it's the thought that count but that is not thoughtful. I have 5 nephews 3 nieces 2 kids that come with a new nephews and a host of adults. I really want to trim my list a little this year. I decided to cut out the men. Most any way. I have one husband that I gift cologne every year. The family gives me one gift from all of them. I was thinking I could gift to the family one gift and the wife which is my oldest niece. I have a niece and two nephews 1 and under. of course they are getting cases of diapers and wipes. I could really use some advice but no way do I want cheap gifts. Thanks and please don't feel I am being judgmental I am not. I am going Christmas shopping next week based on this advice. Thanks a bunch
@miniam (9308)
• Bern, Switzerland
I never make any list, l buy presents all year as i can not be able to buy all at the same time.There are times l also do not give presents,
Then how do you store them. I am going to need a lot of space being that a large order has already shipped out. I am going to wrap them and store them up.
@miniam (9308)
• Bern, Switzerland
@sharon6345 I have enough space, all it takes is arranging things well then everything has space.
@miniam I can't wait to see my order arrive next week. I am going to the post office for some boxes.