Today's Beach Adventure

So I have posted earlier that I was going to the beach a week. Well the week is almost over and today my boyfriend &I I decided to go spend some time alone. We went to the flea market so he could get a decal for his truck, to Bass Pro so he could get a cooler, & we went to lunch at this burger place. It is called River City Cafe & they have amazing burgers & they let you keep your cups. After we finished lunch we went for a walk on the pier so I could take some photos. While on there we saw not only one but TWO sharks swimming below. One was about 8 feet long swim between the poles and the other one just floated to the top of the water and went back down. Now as I have stated in past post I have a phobia of sharks. I didn't look over to see the first one but the second one came up when I was looking over at the jelly fish. Let's just say I was back at the end of the pier before my boyfriend even looked up from the water & the shark was fully to the top. I have never seen a shark in person & don't plan on looking at one in the water for long either. It just amazed me how close they are to the people in the water and the people never know it and they never bother the people. I know sharks aren't like the movies we have off them but I still just can't bring myself to look at them. I wish I wasn't so afraid of them because I know those would make for some really nice and unique photos to take.
@JAMTECH (581)
I hope you had enjoy your week, I never seen a shark other than on tv, I would love to see one for real, glad they were peaceful though.
@salonga (27955)
I would panic when I see shark closely lol!
@inertia4 (27713)
Wow. I never seen a shark in the water either and don't plan to. They did mention that there were small sharks found in Coney Island here in Brooklyn. But when I went a few days ago, there were no signs of them. I hope you and your boyfriend had a wonderful time.
Sounds like it was a fun day for you and your boyfriend. Wish you took photos of that shark. That would have been a great photo!