The Final Cover?

Having listened to many of you I adopted a different cover for my new book. Above is the 'Final Cover' (I think). What do you think? The reason for the cover in my mind is as follows: In recovery it is a relay in that those who are looking for recovery are handed tools from those who are further down that road. Also in recovery we were different when we were in our addiction and must pass a 'baton' to the person we are becoming in recovery.
A really suitable cover Bernie. Good luck with your new book and more power to you friend.
It seemed better to give more space to the picture which has the rest of the original picture on the back.
@Berniezeitler I like it!
@Berniezeitler best of luck to you. I like the cover.
love it, I would add something on the forward, or the back, that ties the cover to why you chose that. It makes sense when you explain it but it's not something I got without that explination