Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is off to a great start. Ours. . . not so much. We were awakened by the water sensor in the basement. It had flooded. So we've spent the past hour and a half cleaning that up. Good times. It is gray and rainy here hence the flood. I wanted to go to the beach but it isn't beach weather at all. Instead we will go out for lunch and cocktails at our favorite hangout. Not a bad trade. What does everyone else have planned for today?
Good morning. Hope everything going well with your day.Heading to bed in a few minutes.
@Ritu96 (902)
• Sonipat, India
good night
Good morning. Sunny and cold here. It´s winter here. I hope your basement problems are over.
Yes it is dried out now
@NJChicaa I don´t like damp houses.
sorry I am late.Been busy.Good afternoon.No much as the day was welcome rain.Made blueberry pie my first
Blueberry pie sounds delicious
@rina110383 (24135)
Work until 2 pm then leave the office and sleep early. I feel tired.
Going out soon to garden.
I have been awakened from my Boss's water sensor going off. My cell phone for work is connected to the system that gives a text message if his sump pump stops working for instances when he is out of town. Electrical failures (even for only a few seconds) trip the messaging system into activating...and then of course I get a second one after the power flips back on. But all in all, a small price to pay for free cell phone service for me.
@skysnap (17819)
just relaxing sunday going on here for me.
Good morning, sorry that your day started off with an alarm. That's no fun, but hopefully you caught it in time before too much damage was done. We're looking forward to a lazy summer's day today, no plans!
@EddieHands (37845)
Hello and good morning! I just have being lazy and being in bed, and making easy money online planned for today... and to eat dumplings! Meow
@Ritu96 (902)
• Sonipat, India
no; having cough and cold