Why I am so lazy!

@EddieHands (37800)
Yes I am lazy I admit it. But I have done the whole working hard thing. What did I get? A sore body, tired bad mood. Oh and no real money. I felt like I was wasting my life. That was until I found out about the net. And how I could get paid to sit in my PJs and comfy chair, and pretty much do nothing. So when people tell me to get a job. I kindly tell them no thank you! I will continue to sit in my comfy chair and collect the cash.
@rina110383 (24069)
So cute! You're not lazy! You do a lot of errands for mom everyday and you always clean the house.
@AutumnSnow (4583)
Like my husband always says work smart not hard,lol. I used to work till my problems with my back and legs took over then after my surgery now I can't work so I still try and keep busy with my tarot readings, blogging and now my etsy shop.
Lazy kitty wants to catnap while the capnip rolls in! What a great life!
Sometimes we all feel that way. Have some rest when you get up take a quick shower fixed yourself and go outside to inhale fresh air and feel the beauty of nature for sure you'll be refreshed.
I think you are not lazy. Look at the number beside your name here on mylot. It bears the mark of a seasoned veteran mylotter. But anyhow, if that's how easy to collect the cash on a daily basis without exerting effort, then all the world would be just doing that. However, in my personal experience, at least you work hard on the first years of your life and build something that will last, or give you money even when you are asleep. I read the biography of great successful people and all of them have to work hard at the beginning of their journey to success. Then when what they are building started to roll, they changed how they work to be minimal, then on to no work at all and the money keeps rolling in their bank account.
@skysnap (18041)
Get some sleep and then think through things. I am sure that will get you back on track.