Have you ever use Trivago for your travel experience ?

Hong Kong
I have never heard of Trivago until I saw some advertisement on TV . How good is this online travel organization, I really have no idea. If you happen to know about Trivago or has any experience with it, share with us ?
I don't have any experience with Trivago, I've only tried Agoda, and by experience, it's a good site to compare rates and book rooms at a cheaper price.
Oops, it is a new one and I have never heard of it.
@wildlittlefan I guess it's like Trivago, but if you're familiar with Booking.com and Expedia, that's how Agoda is. They give discounted rates on hotel rooms and some other special deals like for last-minute bookings.
@moonchild117 Oh, I see. It sounds like a good one and I think I will check it out whenever I need to travel. Thank you for this useful information.
@zarlamain (24885)
Yes, I use the service whenever I travel.
So you must know lots of information and experience with this website then. Are they good ?
@zarlamain (24885)
@wildlittlefan Yes, they are reliable.
@xFiacre (5178)
@wildlittlefan I booked a hotel with Trivago a few years ago in Turin. It worked fine.
Are they cheaper than the other similar websites ? Turin ? Where is it on earth? Never heard of such a place ?