Does everyone with the title "christian" or "worshipper of God", have God's approval?

What are your thoughts?
Anyone can really say that he or she is a Christian. A Christian, in my search for meaning, is a person who put his or her faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of his or her life. The word Christian has the root-word Christ. In the early days of Christianity, the unbelievers gave the name Christians to people who are followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, which until today is being accepted by many. However, when we talk of God's approval, I don't think it has to do with being called a Christian or a worshiper of God. When I look at the Scriptures where a person has God's approval, I see common traits: One, the person has a relationship with God; two, the person is obedient to God; three, this person adds value to people and doesn't work or do things for his or her personal interest.
What does putting faith in Jesus mean to you Be? You mention 3 common traits that show a person has God's approval. (1) What does it mean to have a relationship with God? (2) What do you think it means to be obedient to God? (3) What do you think it means when a person adds value to another's life? And what does it mean not to do things for one's personal interest, but for others?
@Daljinder (21545)
I don't think any title get the approval of God. Just like daily visiting a place of worship doesn't mean you are a man/ woman of God. You can read or memorize all the Holy Books you want but until you are ugly at heart you are no where near God.
DJ I LOVE your answer! So true. As real christians we have to "walk our talk". We have to change our wicked ways and bad heart condition or all our prayers and showy display of worshiping God is for nothing in God's eyes. Thank you for your great answer! :D