Does it worth if i earn $0.43 from 100 ACTIVITY??

@Raj7779 (2933)
Ahmednagar, India
OK, finally after 2 days of posting on MyLot, i've reached my 100 posts. Now i'm doubt whether to continue using it or not. It is because by spending 2 days of my own blogging journey. But in MyLot, i added friends, i put comments, i started some discussions, then after 2 days, my earning is $0.43. Girls and guys, any advice for me? Any sharing to me?
@zarlamain (24525)
Just keep interacting.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
understand what you are saying. Thanks @zarlamain
@zarlamain (24525)
@Raj7779 Your welcome.
If you are here because of money, you are here for the wrong reason. You don't get paid for any of the things you have mentioned anyway, but myLot is not an 'earning site'. The earnings you receive for the interaction you get from other users is an incentive to post here, not a reason.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
thank you so much! Yes, i did made some nice friends here, and some of the discussions triggered my daily blog ideas too. It is great to stay here to learn things from all over the world, from all different types of people. Since MyLot couldn't make me to earn that much, then i shall see it as a source of idea for my blogging journey. See, i like to write, and i'm happy to meet all great writers over here. My conclusion, i'll stay here! Not for money but for improving my English. Thanks for advice.
That isn't a bad start.. You won't get rich here.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
I know I will not rich here but opinion is not for earning but I just want other's opinions.
@Raj7779 Yes. But this site is nice to even offer some earnings!
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
@infatuatedbby but I have only 3 offers.
@vandana7 (65074)
It is a weird thinking that posting is what gets you money here. You need to interact. Interact means, somebody replies to your post, you reply back, then they reply and you reply back. Likewise, you go to another post, read the responses, reply and continue the interaction.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
wish what your advice goes real, and i'm going to try it out! I've been adding so many friends from this discussion, and i've learnt so much from you guys. What can i say? Thank you all very much! And i wish to make the rocket boost starting today,
@vandana7 (65074)
@Raj7779 ... It is like this. You have to enjoy a fun post, join in the fun. Or you have enjoy a post in which there is some controversy and you are adding your views. Either way earnings increase because you are involved in the topic, and do not realize the time you are spending and are not looking at oh I did 50 comments or 100 comments because you are passionate about the subject, or are enjoying the post - having fun. When you are doing it like school homework, or office work, you won't earn much. All the best.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
@vandana7 thanks for advice.
@akalinus (15793)
That is a good amount, actually. This is not a get rich place to be. It is a fun place for ideas and to make friends.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
After reading all you guys advices, i've already getting back my motivation and energy. Thanks, i'm feeling OK right now. And i hope i can really enjoy mylotting after all. You are right, all the best and we hope to continue our mylotting journey!
@akalinus (15793)
@Raj7779 Do it for the fun, the friends and the glory of it all. Get rich doing something else.
@EddieHands (37845)
That is actually pretty good! You can make big money if you really want! Blessings !
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
thanks for responding to this discussion. I was surprise when i opened up my laptop this morning, there are more than 10 comments over here! So, is that means that this discussion is good?
@EddieHands (37845)
@Raj7779 Yes you did good! Also yes replying to comments also earns you more! Blessings
@nomus24g (23000)
100 is NOT your post my dear, its your TOTAL interactions made..which is basically combination of your individual post & your responses to others' post...
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
Sorry my friend,it is my mistake, apologies me.
You have to be your own judge. How much do you want to earn on a day?
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
I don't have any particular goal for earning here but it is so good site for learning and for improving my English
It is worth getting something for just writing your thoughts and views.
@rina110383 (24134)
Stay active and keep on interacting with other members.