My favorite teachers growing up.

Banks, Oregon
I had a lot of good teachers growing up and, I remember most of them, my favorite though was Miss Davis in 2nd grade, she was a really nice teacher and, I remember she took me and, a few others to ice cream one hot day. I know there was a reason too. I think we did really good on a test, but I can't remember for sure, another one of my favorite was my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Gardner she taught me how to knit and, I still do it today almost 30 years later. Last but not least my 5th grade teacher Mrs. Kish I remember I had a crush on her too. Another interesting story my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Gardner took us to see her son, who was a judge, that same judge later sentenced my uncle to prison for 5 years.
@VivaLaDani13 (22479)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 aw it's always nice to remember the good teachers. Some really deserve a lot more recognition because I can only imagine it not always being an easy job.
Yes if only they could have stayed my teacher in high school lol. But yeah they deserve recognition.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I know what you mean. It can really suck to keep swapping teacher.
@silvermist (20114)
@TRBRocks420 It is good to remember about our school and teachers.My favorite memory is about my eighth grade English teacher.May be I would write a discussion on her.
Sounds good to me. I look forward to reading it.
@silvermist (20114)
@TRBRocks420 I think that would be one Of my next posts.
My 3rd grade teacher was my favorite and I still remember her fondly
Glad you had a good 3rd grade teacher too.
• Denver, Colorado
I still remember when I was graduating,I told my all-time favorite teacher just that as he signed my yearbook. He was touched. I felt like I had to let him know.
That's pretty cool. I dropped out in 9th grade and, didn't like my JR High teachers that much.
When I was a bus driver our community had a scared straight program for sixth graders, they got to tour the jail and go to court. Random thought. My favorite teachers in elementary were fourth, fifth and sixth grade. My fourth grade teacher helped me learn that I was not a problem student, nor was I stupid. My fifth grade teacher really praised my math abilities. My sixth grade teacher let me skip spelling tests and help her get ready to move to California. Those three teachers could see things in me that I never knew were there.
They all sound like great teachers. I remember the ones above, always made me feel good about myself too.
@PainsOnSlate (20670)
Your memory is much better than mine. I loved school but don't remember the names of my teachers until I was in high school. Interesting stuff, glad to hear it was your uncle and not YOU!
@annierose (18021)
I am most affectionate with my teachers in English from primary up to tertiary level. I think it is the reason that I am a teacher of English too. They have influenced me a lot. I still remember all my elementary teachers. Some of them are no longer teaching while some are now already promoted to a higher position.