What if you find Aladin's Lamp!!!

Hii! Have you heard of Aladin? Aladin is a cartoon character and is known for its magical Lam. I was just thinking If I would have it, How wonderful it would be. I would have anything with the help of that lamp. Suppose you get one such lamp, what would you do/wish?
@skysnap (18039)
I'd say everyday my 1000 wishes need to be granted.
@hyeriem (125)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Me, too.
It will take a week's time to list down 1000 wishes!!
@anamika161088 ...you can't make him await, you must ask him to fulfill your wishes one after another.
@dragon68 (774)
I will put all the terrorists and all potential terrorists inside the Aladin's Lamp.
Haha! Then the world will be very peaceful and happy.
@VivaLaDani13 (22057)
• Perth, Australia
@anamika161088 Aladdin is one of my favourite movies and every time I watch it I wonder what I would wish for. Though this is really cliche and cheesy, the very first thing I always think of is the world being at peace. For everyone to get along, be happy and healthy. I find it hard to think of anything else.
It's so nice thought of yours. Peace, happiness and health all over would make this place heaven. This is what we all want and seek for..
• Perth, Australia
@anamika161088 I agree. Everything would be like heaven here if everyone could get along.
@VivaLaDani13 Exactly. Mother Earth has bestowed us all the beauty and needs and wants. Its actually meant to be a heaven but humans converting it into hell for others. i dont understand why?
• Guernsey
I would wish for endless amount of wishes lol
Wishes like!??
• Guernsey
@anamika161088 Money, flying ability, being a vampire, meeting stars and doing endless fun things haha. Also for chanching the world to be a better plase ^^
@83908390yulsi Great! It would be fun.
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Every lamp fulfil only three wish so i will ask for two another lamp then any want that i need.then one lamp i will give u to fullfill your wish..
Ohh Thanks for giving me such a wonderful lamp!
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
@anamika161088 Welcome....