Yes I Would Do It All Again

Yes, I know I said the online discussion board was boring. Even though it was for three days and boring, I’d do it again. It was so fun to spend the Visa debit card from them. So I would be bored again and do it all over. Hopefully, the next one would be more interesting than the last one. Maybe it’s because I’m tired of hearing about politics. That’s what the online discussion board was about.
@LeaPea2417 (19167)
• Toccoa, Georgia
How much was the Visa debit card worth that you earned from them?
@LeaPea2417 It was for $150.00 minus the three dollars for the actual card I received due to shipping, So it turned out to be $147.00.
@LeaPea2417 (19167)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@Susan2015 That is very good.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 that's not bad at all maybe I need to see if I could do something like that I could SURE use that kind of money
Well if you're gonna be bored ya might as well make money at it, I hate politics and now I'm wondering if its related to diplomacy, the latter is hard in my opinion because a person has to know exactly what and how to say something so that no one becomes insulted..
for that much money I would be ok to be bored too! lol
ugh to to politics! more like 'reality t.v.' with a horrid cast 'f characters...they ought to be 'shamed 'f 'emselves, but sadly such aint so. hopefully the next survey'll not bore ya to tears. but then 'gain, makin' that much money 'n a short time aint too shabby, lol.
The Visa Debit Card would have me participating too. Yes, hopefully the next one you do will be of more interest to you.
Boring or not that's still a big time investment.
I am beyond sick of hearing about politics. Hope you find another interesting survey to do to get another Visa card
what irks me.Now they are counting the days till election time.This is sick.
i am tired of the American political mud too.
I never have a hard time spending money either, although I've never used a visa debit card.
How do you sign up ?
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yeah there's only so much one can handle in one of them sites, but if you can get through it & get something out of it then it's well worth the effort to do it. I rather be on something as here to get more enjoyment out of it everyday, but hey if it makes your time go by in a day it's all good in the hood have fun & get what you can out of it & let us know how it goes.
@simone10 (21670)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I feel the same way as you did with it being about politics.
• Preston, England
they can bore me too for that kind of reward - well done
@alberello75 (16551)
• Genova, Italy
An acquaintance of mine, made me an "anti-political", saying this sentence: "If the vote was useful for something, it would be unlawful!"
• Portland, Connecticut
I just did a survey about banking that was a real bore but I like the extra money I earn too lol